West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
Nivedita Bhawan, DJ-8, Sector-II, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Circular No.: EMU/C/34 Date: 12.07.2022
From: Mausumi Banerjee (Bhadra)
Deputy Secretary (Examination)
The Heads of all Recognised X class school.
Sub: Schedule for Camp Offices in connection with MP (S.E) 2022-2023
I am directed to request you to kindly note the calendar as follows:
|Sl. No.||Date of Camp Offices||Documents to be submitted by the School to the Camp Office||Documents to be received by the School from the Camp Office|
|Date will be notified shortly (Please follow our website for further notification)||1. Scrutiny List in respect of Registration of students in class IX of the academic session 2021 through ONLINE SYSTEM. Details of which will be provided shortly.|
|1.||27th July, 2022 (Wednesday)||2. Blank Forms for Registration of students of Class-IX of 2022 academic session.|
3. Circular in connection with minimum age for registration of names in class-IX of 2022 academic session
|2.||27th & 28th September, 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)||Filled in Forms for Registration of the students of class-IX of the academic session 2022 along with registration fees to be submitted in Camp Office. The residual Forms, if any, may be submitted to the respective Regional Council Office with late fine during office hours by 31st December, 2022 (excluding holidays)||1. Registration Certificates for the students of class-IX of the academic session 2021|
2. Instruction in connection with correction of Registration of 2021 academic session.
3. Circular for holding of Practical Exam, of Computer Application for M.P.(S.E), 2023
|3.||22nd & 23rd November, 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)||1. Printed Enrolment Forms for Regular, CC & Compartmental candidates of M.P.(S.E), 2023.|
2. Blank Forms for Enrolment of the students (bearing Registration. No.) failed in the annual examination of class-IX or disallowed in Test examination of class-X and eligible for appearing at the M.P.(S.E), 2023.
3. Circular No. EMU/C/15 & EMU/C/15A in connection with CC & Compartmental and Regular candidates of M.P.(S.E), 2023 respectively.
|4.||13th & 14th December, 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)||1. Filled in Enrolment Forms in respect of Regular, CC & Compartmental candidates of M.P. (S.E.) 2023 shall be submitted to the Camp Offices on 13th & 14th December, 2022 without late fee. The residual Enrolment Forms, if any, may be submitted with late fine to the respective Regional Council Office during office hours by 31st December, 2022.|
2. Filled in Form No. EMU/C/14 for Regular, CC & Compartmental candidates of M.P.(S.E), 2023.
|5.||At least 10 days before the commencement of Madhyamik Pariksha (S.E), 2023.||1. Admit Cards (both Regular & External) of M.P. (S.E), 2023.|
2. Circular regarding Correction of Admit Cards of M.P. (S.E), 2023.
3. Attendance-cum-signature sheets for schools allotted as examination Venue /Centre.
4. Blank EMU/C/1G to be filled up by the School and to be submitted at Marksheets Distribution Camp positively.
For vital notifications, e_Challan please visit our website: https://wbbse.wb.gov.in
Sd/- Mausumi Banerjee (Bhadra)
Deputy Secretary (Examination)