Previously, the Govt. employees were eligible 10/20 years of Career Advancement Scheme. As per modified CAS scheme 8/16/25 years benefit is provided. Tabular View
- Career Advancement Scheme as per WBS (ROPA), 2019
Revised career advancement scheme for State Govt. employees as per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 which will be effective from 01.01.2020 in respect of a new entrant who joined service on or after 01.01.2016.
- Assessment of Hours spent by College Teacher for Paper
Methodology of assessment of hours spent by a college teacher for question paper setting, evaluation of answer script etc. which is required for calculation of Academic Performance Indicator score during CAS.
- Assessment of Hours spent for Paper Setting in College
Assessment of hours spent by a college teacher for question paper setting, evaluation of answer script etc. which is required for calculation of Academic Performance Indicator (API) score.
- CAS & Re-designation in Govt. Engg. Colleges – Clarification
Clarification towards re designation and Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) for the Teachers of Govt. Engineering & Technology Colleges in West Bengal.
- New CAS for Teachers/ Librarians/ Physical Instructors
Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) for Teachers, Librarians and Physical Instructor of Government College under Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department in West Bengal.
- CAS of Teachers and Librarians in Govt.-aided Colleges
Governor is pleased to direct that the teachers and librarians of Government-aided Colleges in West Bengal shall be guided by the Career Advancement Scheme (CAS).
- Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) of University Staff
Governor is pleased to direct that the teachers, librarians and other academic staff of State-aided Universities shall be guided by the Career Advancement Scheme (CAS).
- Career Advancement Scheme/ Promotion Policy of LDAs/ LDCs
Allowing annual increments and promotion to next higher post in respect of LDAs/ LDCs being promoted from Group-‘D’ post and other eligible Group-‘C’ posts.
- Minimum required APR Rating for Promotion to Chief Engineer
Minimum required APR rating to judge eligibility of Superintending Engineers to the post of Chief Engineer of all wings of Public Works Department will be 3.20.
- CAS for Teachers/ Librarians of Colleges – Clarification
In case of further clarification, the principals may contact the Office of the Director of Public Instruction, Education Directorate, Bikash Bhavan, 8th Floor, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091.