From 09.11.2016, circulation of all banknotes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 became invalid. Old notes can be exchanged at Bank to get new Rs. 500 and Rs. 2000 notes before 31.03.2017.
- New Scheme “Samarthan” for the victims of Demonetization
- Modalities for Deposit of Demonetised Currency by DDO
- DDOs can Deposit and Withdraw Old and New Currencies
- Last Date of Submission of Annual Life Certificate
- Disbursement of Salary of Govt Employees in Cash
- Cash Payment of Advance Salary from December, 2016
- Wages of Tea Garden Workers after Demonetisation