All the West Bengal Government Offices would remain open, all the employees should report for duty and no leave would be granted to any employee on the date of strike/bandh.
- Letter to University regarding Absence on 20.02.13 and 21.02.13
A detailed report may also be submitted to this Department regarding the action taken so far by the University in this behalf by 31st March, 2013.
- Treatment of Absence of Employees on 20.02.13 and 21.02.13
All actions in terms of this order should be completed by 31st March, 2013. Compliance report on the action taken should be sent to the Finance Department.
- Strike Order from West Bengal Board of Primary Education
I would like to enclose herewith order no. 254(60)-ISS dated 18th February, 2013 issued by The Chief Secretary, to the Govt. of West Bengal dt. 18-02-2013, read with the order of the Additional Secretary, to the Govt. of West Bengal.
- Strike related Government Order from Home Department
Attempts at forcible closure of government offices, shops, markets, educational institutions, industrial establishments, etc should be firmly dealt with. All state government offices will remain open on those days and all government employees should report for duty.
- No Leave would be Granted on Strike Days by State Government
Wide publicity may be made through miking at the local level that forcible stoppage of normal life has been held illegal by honourable High Court.
- Applicability of Strike Order to Other Employees of State
To remove such confusion it is clarified that all the provisions in the said Memo are equally applicable to all employees of Corporations, Boards, Undertakings, Statutory Bodies, Local Bodies, Educational Institutions etc.
- Government Circular regarding Strike on 20th September, 2012
NDA has given a call for a 24-hours Bharat bundh all over India commencing from 06-00 hours on the 20th September, 2012 and left front has also called for a 12-hours general strike in West Bengal.
- Treatment of Absence on 28.02.2012 for Bandh/ Strike
The absence will be treated as dies non and no salary will be admissible for that day. However this will not affect past service of the concerned employee.
- Government Order regarding Strike on 28th February, 2012
ALL PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES SHOULD BE TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO VIOLATION OF LAW AND ORDER AND THAT NO UNTOWARD INCIDENT TAKES PLACE. ATTEMPTS AT FORCIBLE CLOSURE OF GOVERNMENT OFFICES, SHOPS, MARKETS, EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, INDUSTRIAL ESTABLISHMENTS, ETC SHOULD BE FIRMLY DEALT WITH.
- Leave will not be Granted on Industrial Strike
Govt. Order released by the Chief Secretary, stating that, no leave will be granted for absence on 28th February, 2012 Industrial Strike called by Trade Unions.