All the West Bengal Government Offices would remain open, all the employees should report for duty and no leave would be granted to any employee on the date of strike/bandh.
- Treatment of Absence on 02.09.2016 for Bandh/Strike
Absence of employees on 2nd September, 2016 will be treated as dies non and no salary will be admissible unless such absence is covered by grounds as mentioned in F.D. Memo No. 2013-F dated 06.03.2012.
- Special Casual Leave for attending Schools on Bandh/ Strike
Teaching and Non-teaching staff of the Schools, who attended the date on which Bandh/ Strike call given by different Central Trade Unions, may avail of one day Special Casual leave.
- Special Casual Leave for attending Office on Bandh/ Strike
One day’s Special Casual Leave will be granted to those employees of all offices who attended office on 02.09.2015. Such Special Casual Leave shall be availed of within 31.12.2015.
- Absence is not DIES NON in case of already sanctioned Leave
Absence will not be treated as dies non and no salary will be deducted in case of leave like Child Care Leave, Maternity Leave, Earned Leave, etc. sanctioned before the date of issuance of order No. 6535-F dated 01.09.2015.
- Absence on 2nd September, 2015 will be treated as DIES NON
An employee who absents himself on Bandh day by tagging leave on that day with other days will also be treated as absent and the entire period of absence will be treated as dies non and no salary will be admissible.
- State Govt. Offices would remain Open on 02.09.2015 Bandh
In view of call given by different Trade Unions for bandh/strike all over the country on the 2nd September, 2015, it has been decided that all State Government offices would remain open.
- Night Stay at Office by the Staff and Officers on 01.09.2015
The desirous staff and officers of Finance Department have been allowed to stay at their respective offices situated at Nabanna, Writers’ Buildings, Todi Mansion and Bikash Bhaban at the night of 1st September, 2015.
- Absence of Employees due to Strike/ Bandh on 18.08.2015
Governor has been pleased to decide that absence of employees on that date (18th August, 2015) will be treated as dies non and no salary will be admissible unless such absence.
- Absence on 30.04.2015 will be treated as DIES NON
All State Government offices including those provided with Grants-in-Aid by the State Government would remain open and all the employees should report for duty on 30th April, 2015.
- Letter to Colleges regarding Absence on 20.02.13 and 21.02.13
All the employees of his college whose absence on 20th and 21st February, 2013 have not been substantiated under any ground set forth in the Oder No. 2013-F (P) dated 06.03.2012. Action in this regard is to be completed by 31st March, 2013.