Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme of AICTE has been implemented in the Higher Education Department for economically backward meritorious students of West Bengal.
- Guidelines for Implementation of WBFS
WBFS shall be implemented through on-line mode/ for the Under Graduate Level Engineering & Technology/ Pharmacy/ Architecture programmes conducted by Self-financing Engineering & Technical Institutions.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) of AICTE
Selection of candidates for TFW Scheme shall be decided on the basis of merit and preference of eligible students in the State Joint Entrance Examination.
- West Bengal Free-Ship Scheme in Engg. Colleges for 2015-16
State Government has decided to extend the provisions of the West Bengal Free-ship Scheme (WBFS) for the students admitted in the academic year 2015-16.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Schemes at Engg. & Technology Institutes
The Private/ Self-financing Engineering and Technology Institutes implementing the fees as revised by the Fee Structure Committee, will provide half free-ship to 10% of the students.
- West Bengal Free-Ship Scheme in Engg. Colleges for 2014-15
5% under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW), 10% Half free-ship under WBFS and 10% Full free-ship linked to Management Quota (MQ) under West Bengal Free-ship Scheme.