Treasury is the pivot of financial administration in the State. All Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries in a District are headed by the Collector of the district.
- Categories of Bill to be accepted by Treasuries/ PAOs, 2018
State Government has decided to allow acceptance of the following categories of bills by Treasuries/ PAOs in anticipation of allotment of fund for July and August of current financial year, 2018-19.
- Provisions in WBTR, 2005 in regard to DDO Functioning
Any officer of non-Government Organization who is enjoying pay-scale equivalent to Group-A Officer of the Government of West Bengal, may be allowed by the Finance Department to act as DDO of that organization.
- T.R. Form 7C for depositing money for GPF
The existing TR-47 schedule for transfer of money for Provident Fund from the Pay bill submitted by Drawing and Disbursing Officer shall continue to exist as usual.
- Introduction of New TR Form No. 51
Governor is pleased to replace the existing TR Form No. 51 with the new TR Form No. 51. Necessary amendment in West Bengal Treasury Rules will be made in due course of time.
- Surrender of Funds lying in PL/Deposit Accounts – Clarifications
Clarifications regarding surrender of unutilised funds lying in PL/Deposit/Bank Accounts circulated vide F.D. Memo No. 5536-F dated 04.09.2017.
- Discontinue Reports/ Registers at Treasuries/PAOs
After introduction of IFMS, certain Reports/ Registers maintained in the Treasuries/ PAOs Offices have become redundant and no longer required to be maintained.
- Surrender of Funds lying in PL/Deposit Accounts
Surrender of unutilized State Funds at the end of the Financial Year lying in Personal Ledger (PL) Accounts/ Deposit Accounts of any parastatal.
- Payment of Salary for the Month of September, 2017
In view of Puja Festival 2017, Salary for the month of September shall be paid on the penultimate and last working day of this month i.e. by 25.09.2017.
- Irregular Deposition of Income Tax through TR-7 Challan
No Income Tax should be deposited at the Treasury linked Bank through TR-7 Challan under 8658-Suspense by the DDO/Administrator of LF, PL, Other Deposit Account/Individual.
- Ensuring Adequate Allotment to DDOs and Drawal of Bills, 2017
From 01.05.2017 to 30.09.2017, by which time all allotting and sub-allotting authorities will take necessary steps so that all allotments may reach the DDO and Treasuries/ PAOs in time.