Treasury is the pivot of financial administration in the State. All Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries in a District are headed by the Collector of the district.
- Procurement of Computer Consumables (Ribbons, Toners, Cartridges)
Treasuries, Kolkata Pay & Accounts Offices and DPPG, WB will henceforth procure all the Computer consumables directly for smooth functioning of the offices.
- Detailed Contingency Bill in TR 28 against Multiple Advances
Modalities of adjustment in Detailed Contingency bill in TR Form No. 28 against multiple advances as well as advances drawn from other treasuries.
- Submission of Bill to Treasuries – No more Annexures
Discontinuation of submission of Bill Extract, Top Sheet, Duplicate copies of Schedules and Acknowledgement along with the physical copy of the bill at the Treasury/ PAO.
- Guidelines for Presenting Bills at Treasury/ PAO, 2016-2017
Bills returned/objected before 16.03.2017 shall be submitted by 17.03.2017 and bills returned/objected during the period 17.03.2017 to 21.03.2017 must be submitted by 24.03.2017.
- Procedure to be followed by DDOs of Newly created Departments
Existing DDOs of erstwhile departments shall continue to function as such up to 31.03.2017 with respect to all bills except pay bill for the month of March, 2017.
- Discontinuation of Payment of Pension from Office of AGWB
Governor is pleased to direct that State Pensioners shall be transferred from AGWB to the Pension Disbursement Cell or Treasuries or Public Sector Banks.
- Payment of Claims in Anticipation of Allotment (Dec, 2016)
Payment of claims under West Bengal Health for All Employees & Pensioners Cashless Medical Treatment Scheme, 2014 in anticipation of allotment.
- Revision of West Bengal Treasury Form No. 70C
The Revised TR form 70C is given in the Annexure. However, the revised TR 70C shall also be used for drawal of security deposit from Security Deposit Accounts as usual.
- West Bengal Motor Transport Workers Welfare Cess
Withdrawal Procedure of the fund from head (8443-00-116-002-07) for payment to the Labour Department/ Transport Workers’ Welfare Board of the State Government.
- Passing of Bills in Anticipation of Allotment upto Dec, 2016
Passing of bills in anticipation of allotment of fund for the period upto 31st December, 2016 in case of the DDOs who have got some allotment through e-Bantan.