Extending the benefit of full/ half tuition fee waivers to meritorious students from economically weak background admitted into engineering courses.
- Guidelines for Implementation of WBFS
WBFS shall be implemented through on-line mode/ for the Under Graduate Level Engineering & Technology/ Pharmacy/ Architecture programmes conducted by Self-financing Engineering & Technical Institutions.
- West Bengal Freeship Scheme – Extension of Benefits
State Govt has decided to extend benefits of West Bengal Freeship Scheme to students admitted under Lateral Entry and MCA for Engg & Technology Institutes.
- West Bengal Free-Ship Scheme in Engg. Colleges for 2015-16
State Government has decided to extend the provisions of the West Bengal Free-ship Scheme (WBFS) for the students admitted in the academic year 2015-16.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Schemes at Engg. & Technology Institutes
The Private/ Self-financing Engineering and Technology Institutes implementing the fees as revised by the Fee Structure Committee, will provide half free-ship to 10% of the students.
- West Bengal Free-Ship Scheme in Engg. Colleges for 2014-15
5% under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW), 10% Half free-ship under WBFS and 10% Full free-ship linked to Management Quota (MQ) under West Bengal Free-ship Scheme.