Leave Travel Concession

Home Forums Service Rules Leave Travel Concession

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #68379

    I am a Govt. Employee in Irrigation & Waterways Directorate. My husband is in Power Development Corporation Limited, which organisation provides L.T.C. If I accompany him this year should I have to forgo my L.T.C facility for entire service period? I have joined in this service for one and half year only. Should I have to give any declaration to my office?


    First of all I welcome you in this discussion board.

    LTC is allowed only once in the whole service life and it can be availed during the period of 5 years before retirement.
    So, as a newly joined employee, you’ll not get the facility of LTC from the department. However, this rule is applicable for State Govt. Employees only.

    I don’t know the rules regarding this in case of an employee of Power Development Corporation Limited.

    If it is assumed that PDCL allow the benefit to your spouse now, and you both avail the facility as a family unit, then you should inform it to your department and you will not be entitled for LTC further from your department. A declaration in this regard is to be submitted to the Controlling Authority, so that it is recorded in your service book.

    Consult the following G.O.s for a complete understanding of LTC.

    G.O. No. 9924-F dated 07.12.2005
    G.O. No. 607-F dated 20.01.2006
    G.O. No. 4367-F dated 13.06.2006.
    No further G.O. published in this regard.

    Ref: https://wbxpress.com/topic/l-t-c-rules/

    Don’t hesitate to ask any query. I hope you will be an active member of this forum. Thank you for joining this forum.


    Guidelines for availing LTC
    Leave Travel Concession is one of the topics in which Central Government Employees are mainly interested. Leave Travel Concession (LTC) is nothing but a type of salary component where your employer is providing some yearly benefit to travel with your family.


    Being a resident of Kolkata, can I avail H.T.C to anywhere in India as per G.O No. No. 7370-F(P) Dated: 09.10.2015


    I am a West Bengal Government employee of Home & Hill Affairs Department.I like to avail the HTC facility up to Hasimara Rail Station but I am intending to visit Bhutan. As a government employee I must have to inform my department about my foreign trip. Let me know if I apply for it can I get the order for availing HTC whereas actually I am travelling to foreign country. If there is any kind of reference available please specify.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.