Utilization Certificate for Centrally Sponsored Schemes
Published in Finance. Tags: Online Service.
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 782-F.B. Dated: Howrah, 5th September, 2017
Sub:- Introduction of online system for submission of Utilization Certificate for Centrally Sponsored Schemes
It was under active consideration of State Government for some time past to introduce online system for submission of Utilization Certificate of Centrally Sponsored Schemes for better understanding of utilization of funds and release of subsequent instalments by Finance Department.
2. Accordingly, a new functionality for preparation of Utilisation Certificate for the funds received from Government of India has been introduced in the “Online Credit Confirmation-cum-Release of Funds for Centrally Sponsored Schemes” portal. The functionality can be operated using the same user I.D. and password of “Online Credit Confirmation-cum-Release of Funds for Centrally Sponsored Schemes”. Henceforth, all utilisation certificates for funds released by the Government of India should be prepared by using this functionality.
3. The Approving Official’s Name, Designation has first to be entered. This is a Master Record and it has to be entered once only. Then the Utilisation Certificate has to be prepared using the next menu named “utilisation preparation”. During preparation of the Utilisation Certificate the name of the scheme, the online file No. against which the fund was originally released and G.O. No. of the Government Of India under which the fund was released have to be captured from the drop-down menu. The Head of Account-wise amount of fund utilised for both State share and Central share have to be entered.
4. Subsequently, the Utilisation Certificate has to be generated from the next menu and printed. After signature of the Approving Authority the Utilisation Certificate is to be uploaded using “Utilisation upload menu”.
Another copy of the Utilisation Certificate has to be sent to respective Ministry of Government of India.
5. No fund will be released until Utilization Certificates for last Financial Year is uploaded by concerned Administrative Department.
6. Utilization Certificates sent to Government of India upto 31st July, 2017 should be uploaded by concerned Administrative Department immediately.
Sd/- H. K. Dwivedi
Principal Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 782-FB dated 05.09.2017, Source