West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission TET 2014
Madrasah Education, Teacher Eligibility Test
The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission
TET Syllabus (All Subjects)
General Instruction for TET Examination 2014
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :-
- CANDIDATE SHALL BRING VALID PHOTO ID CARD (VOTER’S ID CARD/PAN CARD/DRIVING LICENCE) TO APPEAR AT EXAMINATION VENUE.
- PLEASE BRING ADMIT CARD TO SECURE ADMISSION TO THE TEST.
- PLEASE BRING ONE CURRENT PASSPORT PHOTO IF NOT AFFIX IN THE ADMIT CARD AND TO SECURE THE TEST.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE TEST IF YOU REPORT AFTER 20 MINUTES OF ITS COMMENCEMENT.
- YOUR ADMISSION TO THE TEST IS PURELY PROVISIONAL SUBJECT TO DETERMINATION OF YOUR ELIGIBILITY IN TERMS OF THE ADVERTISEMENT.
- USE BLACK INK BALL PEN ONLY FOR ANSWERING QUESTIONS.
- NO T.A WILL BE PAID TO THE CANDIDATES.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION :-
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre without the Admit card. The examination hall/ room shall be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination. No Candidate who is late by more than 1 minute shall be admitted to the examination hall/ room.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/ room until half of the time of examination is over. No Candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 15 minutes of the examination.
- The Candidate shall be required to find out and occupy the seat allotted to him/ her at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to leave his/ her seat in the examination hall/ room until the examination is over without permission of the Invigilator.
- Before beginning to answer the papers, the Candidate should write his/ her Roll number & Registration number in the space provided in the test booklet/ response sheet and nowhere else. The Candidate should read carefully the instructions appearing on the cover page of the test booklets and check that the booklets supplied to him/ her are not defective and if so, may procure another copy from the invigilator in lieu of the first one. The test booklets should be checked with reference to page number, serial number of the questions and the subject offered by the Candidate.
- If a Candidate writes his/ her name or puts any special mark at any place in the test booklet which may disclose, in any way, the identity of the Candidate, he/ she will render himself/ herself liable to disqualification.
- No Candidate shall be allowed to use mobile, tables or calculator of any description in the examination hall/ room.
- Answer sheet togather with Question Booklet must be handed over to the invigilator by 13:30 P.M.
- The Candidate shall have to return the question booklet and the answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall/ room. He/ She shall not be allowed to carry any paper with him/ her outside the examination hall/ room.
- Any Candidate found quality of using unfair means of any nature in the examination hall/ room shall be liable to be disqualified.
- Each Candidate shall have to produce his/ her Admit card on demand by the Invigilator/ Centre-in-Charge of the Centre any time during the examination.
- The Candidate shall have to abide by any instruction that may be announced by the Centre-in-Charge/ Invigilator in the examination hall/ room.
- Smoking, taking tea/ refreshment in the examination hall/ room is prohibited.
Advertisement No. MSC-04 Date: 06.02.2014