West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Act, 1995
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 77-L Dated 10th January, 1996
West Bengal Act XXI of 1995
THE WEST BENGAL STATE COUNCIL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION ACT, 1995.
An Act to provide for the establishment of an autonomous State Council of Technical Education in West Bengal.
- Short title and commencement.
- Establishment and incorporation of Council.
- Composition of Council.
- Publication of names of nominated or appointed members of Council.
- Term of office of members of Council.
- Casual vacancy.
- Terms and conditions of service of Vice-Chairman and other members.
- Meetings of Council.
- Vacancies amongst members or defect in constitution not to invalidate acts or proceedings of Council.
- Temporary association of persons with Council for particular purpose.
- Staff of Council.
- Authentication of orders and other instruments of Council.
- Travelling Allowance.
- Powers and functions of Council.
- Powers and functions of Vice-Chairman.
- Executive Committee of Council.
- Board of Studies.
- Payment to Council by State Government.
- Council Fund.
- Application of Fund.
- Annual report.
- Audit report.
- Council to furnish information.
- Power of State Government to suspend proceedings.
- Certain persons to be deemed to be public servants.
- Transitory provisions.
- Power to make rules.
- Repeal, saving and validation.
- Council to be guided by directions of State Government.
- Supersession of Council.
- Consequences of supersession.
- Council to continue as body corporate.
- Reestablishment of Council.
- Power to remove difficulties.
Download: No. 77-L dated 10.01.1996Higher Education, Education Act