West Bengal Act LVI of 1974
West Bengal Workmen’s House-Rent Allowance Act, 1974
An Act to provide for the payment of house-rent allowance to workmen employed in industry in West Bengal.
- Short title, extent, commencement and application
- Controlling authority
- Payment of house-rent allowance
- Recovery of house-rent allowance
- Reference of dispute under the Act
- Power to exempt
- Maintenance of registers, records etc.
- Cognizance of offences
- Protection of action in good faith
- Power to make rules