B. Ed in ODL for Untrained In-Service Upper Primary Teachers

Online Portal for Updation of Teachers Data for B.Ed. through ODL for training of in-service untrained upper primary school teachers by NSOU.

NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION opened Online Portal for Submission of Teacher’s Data for B.Ed. through ODL Mode for training of in-service untrained upper primary school teachers of West Bengal.

On-line Teacher Data Submission System will be available for use at www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 05.07.2013. Access to this website will be blocked on 12.07.2013.

Update: Netaji Subhas Open University – Submit Data for B. Ed ODL (2nd Phase) Last Date: 29.08.2013

NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY
School of Education
25/2, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata-700 019

Notice on B.Ed. ODL Programme

Process of on-line updation of information in respect of participants’ lists, as furnished by the School Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal for B.Ed. ODL Programme of Netaji Subhas Open University for training of in-service untrained upper primary teachers of West Bengal is open from 5 July to 12 July, 2013. Whose names are available in the given list, only their applications will be entertained. For further details please log on www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com.

Director, School of Education

Main Notice

Instructions for DATA CAPTURING PROCESS in respect of ensuing B.Ed. – ODL Programme (Bengali version)

B. Ed in ODL Mode of Untrained In-Service Upper Primary Teachers

B. Ed in ODL Mode of Untrained In-Service Upper Primary Teachers

Before submission of Data, know your Cluster:-

Cluster 1 Cluster 2 Cluster 3 Cluster 4 Cluster 5
Kolkata, Howrah, Uttar (North) 24 Parganas, Dakshin (South) 24 Parganas Bankura, Birbhum, Burdwan, Hooghly, Purulia Purba (East) Medinipur, Paschim (West) Medinipur Murshidabad, Nadia Darjeeling, Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri, Uttar (North) Dinajpur, Dakshin (South) Dinajpur, Malda, Siliguri

Finally, Submit your Application

Comments

1. AMIT KUMAR DUTTA says

ami upper prymary sesction a appointed asst reacher but list a naam aseni. karon jdi jana thake tahole plz janaben,kobe ami b.ed krte parbo?

2. Nabakumar Bhattacharjee says

onek Teacher der nam nei….Je sob DATA school education department NSOU ke diyechilo…se sob Data Use kora hoi ni…

3. maitreyee panday says

ami ekjon para teacher .ami ki NSOU theke bed korte parbo jodi hoy thahole procedure ki? pls janan………

4. Hrishikesh Dixit says

The list published in D.I. office contains my name but in NSOU my name is not found. If you inform me why that type of problem occurs, I will be thankful.

• ADITI DAS says

I AM A ASSISTANT TEACHER IN MATH(H/PG) IN CHANDRVAG SRIKRISHNA GIRLS’ HIGH SCHOOL(H.S.).AND I ALSO AN UNTRAINED TEACHER.BUT I DONT FIND MY NAME IN THE NSOU SITE.PLESE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO?I WILL BE THANKFULL.

• Md Hajrat Ali says

I am an asst teacher.i filled up ODL B.ed form. I want to know condition of eligibility for the programme and minimum eligibility criteria which mention in ODL computer generated form as declaration by applicant.

5. Saurav Halder says

Ami 2007 a SSA post a normal section a service join korechi.Ami ki regular course a deputation a 2013-14 session a B.Ed korte parbo?

6. gopal says

There are many schools whose names are not enlisted in the link provided for admission to BEd colleges through ODL mode conducted by NSOU. It is also not clear that who belongs to ” The Upper Primary Level Family” ……….Pass Scale Teachers or Hons. Scale Teachers or PG (M.A. / M.Sc.) Scale Teachers ????????????????????

• sujit kr mandal says

amar subject pol.science,MA.amar name odl a nai.ami ki odl a B.ED karte parbo???akhan ki korbo
      ??

• Ramprosad biswas says

Ami H.S.secsion assistant teacher.amar addisional post. jamtoria High School( H. S.) purulia.2nd phase ODL name nai. Ami ki korbo now?please janaben?

7. gopal says

I have joined in school in Sep 2008. Till now I have applied for BEd several times , But not get any chance for admission ! My increment will stop from July 2013 ? If there is any G.O. of Not Stopping increment after July 2013 ? Please send me as early as possible.

8. gopal says

Wbnsou ODL mode BEd on line data submission 05.07.13 to 12.07.13 but my school “Kulberia Bhimdev Adarsha Vidyapith (higher secondary school ),Purba Medinipur, Cluster 3 ” not upload NSOU admission site. what is the procedure at present?

9. Sadek Hossain says

I was enlisted in the odl list under balurghat sub division published in the web site of west bengal secondary education deptt. but I don’t find my name in the wbnsou site. May I know the reason.

10. GOBINDA DAS says

I have gone through the process of online form submission,but i have not found any bank challan and drop down list(study centre).
    For this ,shall i take a print out first?

11. bivas golder says

ami ak jan upprprimary assitant teacher in bhonpur jajneswar vidyapith, panddua , hooghly, kintu amer nsou ar list-e name nai. akhon amer ki kronio?

• BINAY KRISHNA GOLDAR says

Hi,Bivas, it is no matter.Fill up your DATA BASE in that form which you submitted earlier and re-submit to your DI office through your school authority with attaching a print copy of the list where your name is absent.Don’ waste yr time.

12. Faruk Mallick says

I Faruk Mallick an AT of secondary school..My name was enlisted at DI office for the purpose of b ed in odl mode.. but here the list showing no evidance of my name.. Its also showing the name of one of my coligue who already have a b ed degree.. How it is possible?

13. Krishna Dutta says

ami upper primary assistant teacher in raiganj ten class girls high school,uttar dinajpur,ekhon amar ki karar

14. pritam says

ami akjon sanskrit pass course r A.T. ami online form fill up r somoy teaching level ki debo?? secondary/upper primary?
    plzz reply

• sourav dhara says

I am a asst. teacher in Barbashi high school(H.S).My name was enlisted in list ,published by DI OFFICE.But in the on line list by NSOU my name is missing .I want to know the proper reason behind it

15. Santanu sinha says

Ami 5.11.1986 te jr high school a join kori. 1990 b.ed karte jai kintu fail kori. 5yrs increment stop hay. Ekhan odl er madhyme ki b.ed karte parbo?

• BINAY KRISHNA GOLDAR says

you can do this if you are selected by the concern DIs but you will not be entitled to claim your stopping five increments.

16. Arpan Lala says

We have submitted the names of non-trained teachers in the prescribed proforma from our school to the d.i. office. Now it is found that most of the names are not enlisted in the o.d.l. b.ed. list given by n.s.o.u. What should we do now?

17. Debabrata Majumder says

PG scale er Asst Teacher der jannya kobe theke odl method e bed shuru hobe; details information chai

18. raja says

Odl b.ed r j list. Cluster wise achee tate onek trained teacher r naam achee kintu jara untraind tader oneker naam nei.paschm medinipur e eai pronlem ta beshi. Jadi e bapare prasasan druta pradakhep nei amara kritaganh thakba.

19. Sushil Pathak says

The list of non-trained teachers published is full of mistakes. Is it a competition to do mistakes everywhere in West Bengal to win a prize?

20. Dipak sangiri says

Ami dipak sangiri sarenga mahatmaji smrity vidyapith ,dist-bankura(cluster-2)er teacher.amar&amader school er 6 jan teacher er nam NSOU er admission liste nei.Riterment hate 6 month baki emon teacher er nam rayache.eta kivabe samvab?amader ki karniyo janaben.

21. SUJOY DEY A.T says

I am a untrained teacher of Agradwip U.U.M Vidyalaya H.S .I am listed in the Burdwan D.I office list.But my name is absent in the NSOU website list.In that position a trained teacher name Pintu mondal is preasent. Please listed me.

22. golam md sadique says

I am golam md sadique(Hons/PG) an assistant teacher of mougram high school. We have submitted the names of non-trained teachers in the prescribed proforma from our school to the d.i. office. My name was enlisted in D.I. office in burdwan.but not enlisted in the o.d.l. b.ed. list given by n.s.o.u. Also it is found that most of the names are not enlisted in the o.d.l. b.ed. list given by n.s.o.u. What should we do now?

23. golam md sadique says

I have joined in school in Feb 2008. Till now I have applied for BEd several times , But not get any chance for admission ! My increment will stop from July 2013 ? If there is any G.O. of Not Stopping increment after July 2013 ? Please send me as early as possible

24. Amit Das says

The list of untrained teachers was published by D.I office contains my name, but in this application format my name is not found. If you inform me what’s the problem, I will be very thankful.

25. pradip kabiraj says

ami balurghat er ek madrasah te achi.b.ed list e amar o onek teacher er nam nei keno , jante pari ki?amader ki hobe,chintai achi.

26. Amit Das says

Hi myself Amit Das A.T in chemistry. In this application format you have listed some teachers who are alreday doing their b.ed courses, but my name is absent from that list . If you inform what’s the problem, I will be thankful.

27. Nirmal ghosh says

apnara ki erkee marte list ber kore admission procedure chalu korechen.6 joner modhye 4 jon er b.ed. 10 bachar age hoe gache r amar increment stop tabu list e nam nei.2 namborita immediately stop korun

28. PALASH KUMAR HALDER says

BED IN ODL METHOD ER FIRST APPLICATION JODI AKTU BHUL HOY SECOND TIME PUNORAY KORTE PARI?

29. Shabnam Ara says

what is going wrong here in DI offices? I have applied for B.ed Odl mode along with Teachers name. two of them are listed and my is not there in nous list instead of it one teacher who have not applied has her name in the list…!!!
    also I have my name listed in DI office list but in nous there is no sign…. Are you playing with us?
    and please inform me the criteria for being selected for ODL?
    And what about H.S section teachers? kya wo eis government k under nahi aate?

30. Pintu Ghosh says

wbnsou ODL mode B.Ed on line data submission 05.07.2013 to 12.07.2013. my school name was enliste D.I. office Bankura. but my school ‘ Lodna Mankhamar Vivekananda Vidyamandir (high school ), cluster 2 not up load NSOU admission site. what is the procedure at present ?

31. santosh says

hi
    accoding to data capturing format we have to download bank challan. how do find out form that web-side. 2. where is drop down list for study centre.
    from the NOU webside there is no link for collicting bank challan and study centre name. if any body help me.
    santosh
    siliguri

32. sutapa sarkar says

ami sutapa sarkar,odl mode a b.ed er jonno apply korechi.amra challan kothai pabo?r kato taka course fee?

• BINAY KRISHNA GOLDAR says

sutapa,now the time is going on application submission. later yr pleading will be up-loaded.

33. Santanu sinha says

I am a deputation teacher,and i had my appointment on 5/11/86. Earlier i also joined for b.ed in 1990 though i could not be able to complete my course.So my question is could i be able to parsue b.ed through odl method?

34. Kinkar Mondal says

What is data capture ID? How can I take note Data Capture ID? After online submission I cannot take bank challan. How can I take this? How can I know the name of my B.ED. college? Please say my answer.

35. Soumen says

amaro nam aaseni. aamar schooler jader nam esece tader sobar b.ed kora hoegece.ki hocce eta!sorkari paglami!

36. timir kumar sarkar says

I am teacher of bhulaveda j.k. high school(hs) . Paschim medinipur . I am continuing my servce on 05.02.2010 to onward in b.sc (pass) . My name was containing odl mode bed list which was published by D.I. Office. But recently nsou published a list there my name is missing . BUT WHY????????????????????????????

37. Sudarsan Mahata says

I am Sudarsan Mahata an Asst.Teacher of Alijhara High School (H.S).We have submited the names of Un-Trained Teacher in the prescribed proforma from our school to the D.I Office Bankura but we are not enlisted in the O.D.L BED list given by N.S.O.U. What should we do now?

38. partha dey says

i am partha dey asst teacher of kasba jagadish vidyapith. I have submitted my name in kolkata DI and my name is enlisted in DI published list but not included NSOU ODL list. Please tell us what to do noe?

39. Priyanka Sarkar says

jader name ache nsou er list e odl bed er jonno tara sabai ki admission nite parbe??naki ekhan theke abar short list hobe?? bank er challan & drop down list kothay pabo?? pass category teacher der teaching level ki upper primary??

• BINAY KRISHNA GOLDAR says

“pass category teacher der teaching level ki upper primary??”—Yes & onward may also be

40. Sukanta Das says

I am Sukanta Das, an assistant teacher of Dakshin Boragari Jr. High School. My name is enlisted in the DI of School, jalpiguri listed. But my name is mistake from the final list. please give suggestion.

41. Pratap Mandal says

Ami “Sahabuddin Mondal high school” er akjon A.T NSOU website e Lamar schooled Nam pelam na keno. D.I office e Nam ache….

42. Shabnam Ara says

bahut sare schools ka list dekha.. koi particular procedure nahi mila. na to percentage criteria match kiya na hi experience. even ek person DI k list me hai par nsou me nhi.
    nsou is saying that they have published the list send by DI ofiice… then how is it possible???
    please reply if there is any answer.

43. Debasish Pramanik says

I am an untrained assistant teacher of Khagra G.T.Institution. P.O. Khagra. Dist. Murshidabad. I do not find my school name at the WBNSOU website. What can I do?

44. tapas sardar says

amar ODL list a nam ache, but from fillup ar somay amar school ar nam nai? bujte parchi na ki korbo?

45. jayita banerjee says

i have filled up the format.but wher from will i get the bank chalan!and the the drop down list?please ans.

46. Mondira Chakraborty says

Ami b.ed untrained asst. Teacher ebong amar increament o stopped . Amar school er name nawga bilsa high school. Amar school er e name nei list e. Ki koronio amar?

47. SAMIRAN BANDYOPADHYAY says

My name has been enlisted in the odl list published by Basirhat adi office,north 24 pgs and posted on the
    wbsed.gov.in but not included in nsou website for online application but what is more astonishing is that a teacher name is included in nsou drop down list from our school who has already done bed in regular mode and whose name is not enlisted in the list published by Basirhat adi office for odl mode bed.what are they doing and what is the basis of application? pls anyone clear this darkness

48. Manoj kumar verma says

I am untrained but my name is not mentioned in nsou site. my school is sripur hat high school, burdwan. plz help me.

49. Nadeem Anwar says

The name of our The Adabi Society High Madrasah is not included in the list provided in ODL link.
    If anyone can help please reply quickly

• Shabnam says

D.i Office ja kar unke offline list me apna check kijiye aur uneh kahiyie k wo apka ya jinka naam nhi hai unka fir se bheje.
      Hum aaj gye the. They said that they will look at the matter.

50. Pinki Biswas says

My self Pinki Biswas working as an Assistant Teacher at Chhoto Salbari J.High School, Coochbehar from 2007. Myself NON-B.Ed candidate. but my name was not found at NSOU published ODL list,but my collegue who’s B.Ed lready complete his name was there.
    Now what to do by myself??

51. Ansar Ali says

I am an untrained teacher Sugandhya high school I do not find my name at the WBNSOU website what can i do?

52. Ashok jana says

I am unable to find my school name in the b.ed list regarding ODL method. My school name is Mahammadpur Deshapran Vidyapith, p.o-Mahammadpur, p.s- Bhagwanppur. Please help me by giving some valuable tips regarding the problem mentioned above.

53. Shabnam Ara says

the online registration process should be stopped untill a clear and fresh list is published with criteria of selection.
    why shall we suffer for the fault of education department?

54. koushik pramanik says

i am actually a sc candidate but i joined in asstt. teacher in pass catagory as a general candidate. i have less than 50% marks. so my question is- can i apply in b.ed odl mode as a sc candidate?
    plZ reply.

55. Saran sinchury says

I too applied for o.d.l b.ed. Unfortunately my name as well as name of my school has not been found in the list.so im vry upset.my school’s name is kalchini hindi high school which comes under cluster 5 of jalpaiguri dist.plz inform us the latest news.

56. ujjwal Mandal says

HS section er teacher ra ki odl system a b.ed korte parbe..????jana thakle janaben plz….

57. Rimjhim Bhowmick says

I know that my name was listed in DI office btw nw my name is not show.what can I do?plz reply .

58. SYED MD AFTAB UDDIN says

AMI HOOGHLY DISTRICT ER JOYRAMBATI SIDDIQUIA HIGH MADRASSAR ASSTT-TEACHER.AMI ODL E APPLY KORECHI BUT KONO INFORMATION PACHCHINA KIVABE JANTE PARBO JANALE KHUSHI HOBO.

59. Nirmal Kumar Modak says

It’s very much disappointing to see that the name of our school; Keshpur LN HS School has been omited from NSOU website, though data has been given to DI office & also publish thereafter…why this happens so???????? Please answer us.

60. Sankar Sharma says

ami 13/08/2010 a jagannathpur jr. h.s ,jagannathpur,bankura akjon A.T hisebe join kori..bortomane birbhumer akta school a mutual transfer niye join kore6i 19/01/2013 te..amar ager school theke nam pathano hoye6ilo..ami kivabe odl methoder sujog nite parbo???plz help..

61. pradip kabiraj says

amra D.I officer nirdes mato aaj headmistress er through te aabar sabkichu jama dilam.jante pari ki amader list e nam kabe uthbe?amader ki b.ed e bochori hobe?voter duty ar b.ed er jhamela,amra kon dike jabo?

62. Susanta Debnath says

The name of the teachers(only 2), who completed their B.Ed already, has been given in the participants’ list of our school (Hingalganj High School,H.S, Hingalganj, North 24 pgs.) published in the site http://www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com. But the name of the untrained teachers of our school are not given in that list. What about the list of untrained teachers given by our school to the Dept. of School Education,W.B. ?

63. manjur alam says

I am an untrained Assitt.Teacher of B.G.H.K.N.High madrasah (wrongly written as B.G.H.K.N.JR High madrasah by NSOU). PO-Magura,Dist.Malda.My name was enlisted in the list published by D.I. Office malda for B.ed through ODL mode but I can’t find my name in http://www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com while the names of two other teachers are being in that site. But why ???? tel me please.

64. ananda bagdi says

I am non train teacher of kuchiakol R.B institution.i applied two time in di office for odl mode bed. But my name is not enlisted nsou list.so what i can do?

65. Nitai Charan Makur says

I am a teacher without bed.My name was published in the list of untrained teacher in DI office Tamluk,Purba Medinipur but in University name is not found. what is the problem? But I have already fillup the form through the website. The form will rejected?

66. sanchari mondal says

As a teacher I submitted my application on 08/07/2013 on line , for admission in B.Ed in 2013
    in nsou,kolkata.How can I verify that my application has reached to proper authority. Please help.
    sanchari

67. Debashree P says

I’ve heard that my name is in the ODL list. I’m so ill that I can not arrive to the DI office and check out if my name is really in the list. I’m also not being able to find the online list in NSOU’s website. Somebody please provide me the link…

68. Mitali Kar says

H.S Section school teacher der ki ODL mode a B.Ed korano hobe na?? Jodi ta noy tahole tader kon mode a B.Ed korano hobe?? please inform me.

69. Srabani Dutta says

AMI SRABANI DUTTA, KALIKAKHALI S.B. VIDYAPITH-ER (PURBA MEDINIPUR)-ER TEACHER. AMAR NAM NSOU PRAKASITO B.ED. LIST-A NEI. AMI KIVABE B.ED KORBO TAR PARAMARSO CHAI.

70. Anasua Sinha says

amar naam odl list e nei.ekhon ki korbo?DI office dudiner modhye list dekte bolechilo.kintu amar naam ekhono pacchi na.

71. Indrajit Prasad says

How the list has been published by NSOU is not clear.
    In my school only name of 5 teachers appeared in which one is retired and other 2 have already started their increment after losing 5 years . The name of those candidates who are younger and need B.Ed degree has not appeared in this list. Even those candidates who have completed their B.Ed from IGNOU is listed here.

72. Kanchan Nasipuri says

Ja khusi ty cholche ODL B.Ed niye! Kono pariskar guideline nei! Teacher der ato hoyranikara keno?Drop down list, bank bhalan kothai? Hazar Hazar vul!!!!!!!!K jabab debe???????????

73. Pulakesh Pramanik says

Ami ekjon asst. teacher B.Sc(H) SSA Post ,ami ki odl e bed korte pari? DI Office e amr nam ache, kinu nsou list e nam nai. Amar schooler nam nai. Ekhon ami ki korbo? Increment stoped hoea geche.

74. mousumi das says

I’m submited my application and I have application id but can’t print my application form so please help me with necessary steps

75. mahasweta malakar says

ami ekjon school teacher.odl list a amar nam achhe kintu nsou r list a nam nei.ekhon amder school r aro 2 jn teacher r nam o nei…eta kar vule holo.amra ekhon ki korbo…kothay jogajog korbo keu e kichu bolte parchhen na..amader increament stop hoe gechhe….ami er jobab chai….kar vule amader ei porinoti……r amra kivabe addmission nebo………….

76. moumita debnath says

ami kolkata district a khanpur girls high school ar work education ar teacher.odl medhod aar list a amar naam chilo kin2 vortir jonno apply korte gie amar school ar namm pacchi na.ami apply korbp ki kore???

77. poulomi debnath says

ami south 24 pgs a math(honrs) ar teacher.amar school ar nam r nagar j nath s niketan up.odl list a amar nam chilo .vortir jonna apply korar somay amar nam pacchi na.ki krbo??

78. Babita Sarkar says

ami data capchuring from fillup korache kintu drop drown list , bank challen kichui pai ne kau jodi kindly janan khubi uppokrito hobo. kindly aktu taratari janaben.

79. Sunil Rana says

Ami KSOU thaka M.sc.(Distance mode) korchi. August a 2nd semister pariksha. ODL B.ed er jonna form submit korachi.
    Ami ki duto course ek songa korta parbo?? Please reply me…

80. Amit Bhunia says

ami uper prymary scl e asst teacher .DI office odl mode er je list publish hoeche tate nam ache kintu net pachhina …bapar ta ki?

81. S.M. Moniruzzaman says

I have to already fill up online data captured form but I don’t understand, which study centre I shall be admissioned in nsou . Please answer me?

82. debabrata says

when a teacher is transfered from one district to another where from he will do is odl bed? His name is enlisted in the previous district

83. priyangshu sarkar says

ager je list beriyo chhilo tate prochur bhool chhilo tai nutun kore list beronor katha chhilo, ta kobe berobe. jante parle bhalo hoto.

84. Apurba kumar Mandal says

I’m an asst.teacher at purulia district. I was enlisted in nsou teacher’s list for odl but remained unable to submit my necessities within the reported time. Now what can I do? please help me.

85. PRASHANT BHARATI says

86. anjumara hossain says

The on line Application is closed for B.Ed in ODL mode. Many teachers could not fill the on line application. Will NSOU will open the on-line Application again if yes, then when and if not then what will happen to the such teachers/ I also among them

87. MANAS SAHOO says

kotodin pore odl moder second list berobe……………admission ki first come first serve process a hobe?

88. SUMITRA MAITY says

AMI bankura ak juniar girl’s er madam.AMAR NAME ODL e ache but website na check karar jannya ami form filup karte prini. akhon ami ki korbo?

89. Ritwika sarkar says

ami odl bed a application karechi kintu ekhono study centre jante parini ,kobe study centre jante parbo?
    amar enrolment no. 004535,
    study centre ta jadi jararnagar netaji subhas bed institute/(NSOU) CONTAI, HOY TABE AMAR SUVIDA HAY . THANKING YOU

90. saikat newaz says

i am a teacher of computer science in shambazar a.v.school.i am appointed in h.s.section. am i eligible for ODL? if not how can i do my b.ed?

91. sanjeet prasad says

ami mukundapur hindi jr. high school teacher, nsou odl list ta te amar naam ache, kintu website na check korar jonne form fill up korte pari ni, ki korbo, kotha jabo

92. arpan says

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I want to know two information from you:
    1. Is there any restriction for B. Ed course through regular mode by an untrained school teacher?
    2. If there is no restriction, will the school get a deputed teacher for the post of trainee for that period of training as before?

93. Tanmoy Chakraborty says

According to the G.O,it is said that the H.S section has been excluded from the odl list under the guideline of NSOU,for the time being,may be the D.I will declare some mandate latr for the H.S section A.T’s.

94. BIDUYT KUMAR BOSE says

my name is in odl list by d.i office. but my name was not mentioned in nsou list. so i can’t submit application within 12.07.2013. what can i do now? is another list be publisted? will we get another chance for submission?

95. Nazmul Alam says

Please tell me the actual date,”when the revised ODL list will be published by NSOU for B.Ed training for untrained teachers in west bengal?”

96. krishnendu maiti says

I am a teacher of madrasah,am five -eight sec r.amr 1st list a nam nei.2nd list out hoyacha.But 2nd list a kono madrasah r nam nei.Madrasah r ki alada list out hoba??na hola madrasah teacher der ki hoba kindly ans deban….

97. Amit Mistry says

my name was enlisted in first phase. then i submitted all information n my application no is 002125. then i did not printed my form. but now when i submit my application no, it shown not matched. how can i get my from? please help me….

98. ANIMESH SARKAR says

I am a teacher of H.S section. Tahole amra ki baner(flood) jole vese esechi je amader b.ed NSOU theke hobe na…..(amra ki aparadh korechi …. ?????????????????????????? )

99. Tumpa Halder says

Bed odl 2nd phase a kono madrasah r nam nei
    correction list a madrasah r teacher ki chance paba na??? jodi chace hoy toba ki vaba???

100. ANIMES SARKAR says

secondary section and H.S section er B.Ed ODL mode e Hobe na . Tahole ei sob teacher der B.Ed ki vabe hobe ? Upper Primary section e aar koto jonee ba achhen non B.ed ????

• Pritam De says

You need to communicate with the D.I. of Schools’ very soon.Probably there was a metion of H.S. section in your approval. Be sure about this.

• kanchan mondal says

HS section er teacher jonno govt er bhabar somoy nei. 4-5 ta increment loss kore ,,join korar 6-7 year por,,, 80-90 thousand khoroch kore private e BED korte hobe,,noi protibad korte hobe.

101. SANDIP KUMAR MANDAL says

I am a Assistant teacher of purulia distric. Amar nam odl first list e chilo but ami kono karone data submit korte parini.2nd liste dekhchi amar school er naam nei. First phase theke 2nd time data submit er kono sujog pabo ki.

102. tuhin ray says

I am a asst.teacher of Bankura dist. Jr.high school.
    Amar nam odl frist list e chilo but ami data submit korte parini12th july ar madhye.2nd liste amar nam nei.ta hole ami akhon ki korbo.3rd list ki bar hobe?hole kibhabe ki korbo plz tell ma…….

103. Mohan Varma says

Ami 1st list er samoye registration kare chilam. Kintu ekhon 2nd liste nam nei.. bujhte parchina nam listed holo ki na…

104. Bhaswati Sain says

ami upper primary section er teacher.ami 1st phase e application submit er samay teaching level bhul basato secondary likhichi akhon r edit hache na ami ki karbo?

105. BANI says

amar 1st phase teaching level higher secondary bhool diyedichi . 1st phase untrained teachers application form ta kobe khool aar ek baar .please open again the 1st phase of untrained teachers.

106. kanchan mondal says

Ami 2007 e chemistry te HS section e join kori.conformation er por proti bochhor BED er jonno apply kori.ekhono chance pai ni. 2013 er increment kata gelo.prothome sona gelo ODL for all.ODL list e prothome nam chilo,,pore HS section bad gelo.e bochchor o regular mode e bed e chance pelum na.2014 er increment o ami pabo na.kintu amar onek por e jara jara normal section e join koreche tara ODL e chance pabe.tader increment kata jabe na. teacher noral ba HS je section ei hok na keno ,sokolke 5 to 8 class nite hoi. private amake bed korte gele pri 50-60 thousand khoroch korte hobe. sudhu matro HS sec er teacher hoar jonno (jeta amar ichcha anujaie hoi ni) amake eto suffer korte hobe keno?? amader Govt eta ekta obibechoker moto kaj korlo. amar moto oneker e rokom problem hochche,,bisesato science teacher der. amader er birudhdhe protibad kora uchit. amra koek jon mile bapar ta nia bhabchi.proyojon hole amra 5-8 classs korbo na..ekjon lawyer khujchi je case ta handle korbe.our goal–“ODL for all/ODL for none.”

• ANIMES SARKAR says

Ami o H.S section Teacher.( Additional Post )(SANSKRIT), amar r apnar same obastha. sudhu matro H.S section hoyar jannay amra b.ed korte parchi na. onnadike normal o upper prImary section ODL AND REGULAR MODE 2 dikei sujog pacche..tader upay berobe..kintu amader ki hobe ?…..amar mone hoy sob H.S section Ek hoye 1 ta decition neoya uchit as soon as possible….

• sendup lama says

I already submitted my data on 19th sep 2013 and my application no is 034273 along with my seven staff of SUMI kalimpong. But we could not submite our application form online bcuz site was underconstruction. Now what to do. Please help us

107. vinay kumar says

i could not submit online data in first phase though my name was listed, i waited for second phase but our skul name is not in the list ,how can i proceed for admission.
    plz anybody help me.

108. biswanath das says

i am an A.T at jamtara high school in burdwan dist. .my qualification Agriculture honours, but i am a teacher of work education without b.ed degree. i want to know that i need to b.ed degree ? my H.M said that agriculture degree do not need to b.ed . please help me………..

• prahlad mondal says

i am an A.T at Vidyanagar G.D. Vidyamandir in burdwan dist. .my qualification M.Sc(Ag) with Agriculture honours, but i am a teacher of Agriculture Vocational H.S. section without b.ed degree. i want to know that have I need to b.ed degree ? my H.M said that agriculture degree do not need to b.ed . please help me………..

109. Hermon Oraon says

Ami uper primary teacher amar 1st phase nam chhilo ami on-line form fill up o kori kintu 2nd phase amader school ar e nam nei,,,,Kindly janaben keno amader school ar nam ta alo na?

110. manjur alam says

The name B.G.H.K.N.High madrasah(Dist.Malda) is not shown in the ODL list published today,30.08.2013 but why? what will be of us sir??? please do something.

111. seema says

aami h/pg teacher kintu ammi class 6 to 8 porgonto poryi taliye amar teaching level ta ki dabo – upper primary or secondary debo.buchte parchi na…..please help me ..

112. s.lam says

pay-in-slip challan pachina kotai pabo, 2nd phase e registered koriche print e kono challan option nai plese some body help

113. ena bhuiya says

Sir,i filled up the form in 1st phase which appliciation no.001818. Today i opened for bank chalan but my name is not found. What can i do? Please reply me quickly.

114. MD MOFAZZAL HOSSAIN says

I am an assist:teacher of adv.arabic/theology pass, I had submitted application for b.ed course in odl mode in wbnsou.and my name is published in merit list.now my question is that ,am I able to do the course as I am KAMIL pass from madrasah education.

115. Aparna Sarkar says

On line admission por bank pawya gache. Amar prosno holo agey study centre a jeye documents verification korte hobe na agey 10035 taka allahabad bank a jama dite hobe? Net a porchi but clear horche na bapar ta.

116. S.Banerjee says

By mistake I have selected Sundarban Asutosh college at kakdip as my study center instead of Pailan college & El bethel college. I stay at silpara. kindly advise me how can I change. I have also submitted an application to NSOU b.ed. office ondate for the same.

117. dibyaraj saiba says

Ami upper primary school er at …amr odl mode aa bed a name acea …..ami aii year aa ssc written pass kooreci..ami aii school thekea ki bed vorti hoer por others school aa transfer nitee pari…..???

118. anup says

chose elite academy ,hooghly as study centre in odl nsou admissions. now when i reached elite academy for verification , they told me that they don’t have my method subject (physical science). now what i do? To add to woe i can’t change my study centre? can you help me?

119. RUPAK KUMAR HATI says

Online counsillinga nita holo Pratapchandra collage of education. Kanona advance janta pari ni bola. Athacha janano hoya chilo ladies aban ph dar agradhikar daya hoba.ar thaka mona hoya chilo University collage fixd korba.ta chara candidate dar massage alart deya janano holona counselling sampark ka.aj collage a proof.cheek korta baria chilam vor 5:30 a.collager kaj korta somoy lagacha 9minute .hisab kora dakhlam bari pnuchbo rat 8tay.kanona up down 240 Km..akhon ami ki vaba class korbo.? Plz upay balun.

120. RUPAK KUMAR HATI says

Class ki sudhu pujar chuti kinba garamar chuti ta hoba na ki kabol Sunday gulota hoba? Kano na sunday hola class bada kabol up down a somay lagba 11egaro ghanta ar chuti ta hola sakhana thaka jabo.ar ekti question study centre ki change kora jaba? Jadi kora jay taba ki vaba? Jana thakla plz janan sir.

121. Niladri Shekhar Goswami says

Ami pass scale – er teacher HS schooler. ODL – er naam nothibhukto hoyechhe. Jodi ODL – e admission na hoi , tahole next session – e regular B.E.D korte parbo ki na ?

122. Minu Sherpa says

I am from darjeeling we have indefinite strike going on as we are not able to submit our documents and challan whereas the last date is 17.09.13.what should we do? please help.

123. dipankar dey says

amr school r amr college anekta dur,,,,jehetu bola ace j office time e college ea sob kj korte….ami sedin school e attnd hote pari ni…ei absent ta k hisabe treat hobe???”on duty or any leave…”karo jana thakle plzzz amk janao…r er official rule ta kothy pabo details setao janao plzzzzzz…….

124. Mijanul Hoque says

Amar app form a DI memo no bhul hoyeche dhaya kore upai bolben.amar study centare amar method(math) nei ami akhon ki korbo?

125. anjali adhirary says

amar school H. S section malda posting amar odc mode name achya amar ki ami appication karichi .ami B.A. (HON’S) M ED. Amar ki upper primary mode kara jaba and kara jala total cost kato

126. kaushani sengupta says

amar name 1st phase e chhilo. ami apply korechhilam b ed r janyo. but ekhan r amar name list e dekhachhe na. amak ki korte hobe keo jodi help korte paren.

127. Somasri Mandal says

I am anxious regarding B.Ed. course as I am Work education teacher ( Tailoring 2 yrs. course diploma course). I am in Behala High School, Kolkata. My name has not appeared in the list. Please let me know the position whether we have to do this course in this year or Not.

If has to do, please guide me at the earliest. How to apply for the B.Ed. course ?

128. Supriya Paul says

Ami Selimabad High School er Work Education Teacher. Amar B.Ed kora nai, 1st list e amar nam chilo kintu 4 sept. theke amar nam ar Netaji Subhas er ODL list e nai. Amake ki B.ED korte hobe na? Naki amar nam pore asbe? ele seta Kobe? 14 sept. to Last Date vorti howar.

129. Kanika Lahiri says

My name is Kanika Lahiri. I am a seniour teacher of Bamnia Vivekananda Vidyapith,Purulia. My name is not listed at all phase. I contact with D.I office they said to me my list has been submit to bikashbhawan. But my name is till not listed. Please give me a sagestion.

130. Supriya Paul says

Burdwan D.I. office theke amar nam kobe Pathabe.? Nsou theke bolche je amar nam 1st list e berobar por D.I naki I.E koreche. Puro bepar ta talgol pakie gelo. ar kothai kobe vorti hobo? sob valo kacher BED college gulo hat chara hoe gelo. Computer e ar koto chokh rakhbo? 14 sept date barie 23 sept holo kintu nam keo khuje pache na. er theke ekta date ar time bole dile valo hoi. Ar valo lag che na. kono upai thakle plz bolun.

131. Arindam Biswas says

ami Arindam Biswas,doro sovarampur high school(haldia) er asst teacher,odl mode bed korchi netaji subhash open univercity theke,amar prosnno exam gulo banglate uttor dite hobe na english a ? Janale upokrito habo

132. Bimal Krisha Das says

I joined a H.S school in 6/7/2011.I am going to take mutual transfer.So, i does not apply for B.Ed through ODL mode this year.Can i get a chance to do B.Ed through ODL mode next year?

133. milan paul says

ame purulir ak high school er a.t.bt prblm ta holo amr schooler holidy list amadr moto baneyeche sekhane laxme puja o kale pujar majhe school hobe.bt oe timee odl class o cholbe.tahole ame oe class ke kore krbo r jode kore tahole oe leave ke grant hobe.plz janale khb valo hoi

134. PALASH DAS says

ami Burdwan District , Kalna subdivision , Medgachi High School er,permanent asst.teacher (H/PG). Name – Palash Das.
    ODL mode e B.Ed er list te nam tolar jonno bar bar D.I. Office gechi ebong Headmaster er pad e lekha application joma diye esechi. kintu kono kaj holo na .amar nam enlisted holo na. Please amake ektu janaben ami ekhon ki korbo ,ki bhabe amar B.Ed. complete korbo ?

135. mukta saha says

Myself,mukta saha an assistant teacher in s.m.p.m.m.bidyalaya under siliguri sub division,was deprived to select nearest study centre in siliguri in this odl mode in 4th sept as siliguri was not included in the cluster.as a result i had to choose david hare teachers training college in malda on 5th sept as all the seats in nearby centres in siliguri were occupied.after that we saw that the admission process extended and new seatss were available in the study centres nearby siliguri.how is this possible.now my question is how could i manage classes in malda as the distance is a big problem for me.i have to lookafter my child and old motherin law as my husband remains out of station for his job.so if there any process to change the studycentre pliz tell me pliz sir help me.muktasaha84@gmail.com

136. suman says

I had filled the form in the second phase but could not able to extract the challan and i could not able to register my name for the B. Ed(odl) course. now how can i admit myself in the said course can anybody help me?

137. Ashok Pradhan says

I am a untrained primary school teacher in Darjeeling district and appointed in the year 1997 so how can I be a head teacher?

138. S. D. Biswas says

I am studying in cgbt college kolkata, in nsou odl mode. Anybody know what to do after submitting the assignments of method? When will the exam happen?

139. Manisankar Mondal says

I joined as an AT(without Bed) of Arjunpur High School on 14th Dec,2013 at Farakka in Murshidabad. Please let me know the issuing date of Odl Bed .

140. JOYDEB SARKAR says

I joined as a assistance teacher at begumpur bibipur high school(H.S)north 24pgs without b.ed,i want to odl b.ed this year,how can i apply?when the admission notice published please inform me.

141. upendra says

i have joined upper primary school in jan 2014. plz lemme know when the b.ed through odl mode for the teachers appointed between dec.2013 and mar 2014 will begin so that we can acquire the minimum qualification laid down by ncte within 2 years?