B. Ed in ODL for Untrained In-Service Upper Primary Teachers

Online Portal for Updation of Teachers Data for B.Ed. through ODL for training of in-service untrained upper primary school teachers by NSOU.

NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION opened Online Portal for Submission of Teacher’s Data for B.Ed. through ODL Mode for training of in-service untrained upper primary school teachers of West Bengal.

On-line Teacher Data Submission System will be available for use at www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com on and from 05.07.2013. Access to this website will be blocked on 12.07.2013.

Update: Netaji Subhas Open University – Submit Data for B. Ed ODL (2nd Phase) Last Date: 29.08.2013

NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY
School of Education
25/2, Ballygunge Circular Road,
Kolkata-700 019

Notice on B.Ed. ODL Programme

Process of on-line updation of information in respect of participants’ lists, as furnished by the School Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal for B.Ed. ODL Programme of Netaji Subhas Open University for training of in-service untrained upper primary teachers of West Bengal is open from 5 July to 12 July, 2013. Whose names are available in the given list, only their applications will be entertained. For further details please log on www.bed.wbnsouadmissions.com.

Director, School of Education

Main Notice

Instructions for DATA CAPTURING PROCESS in respect of ensuing B.Ed. – ODL Programme (Bengali version)

B. Ed in ODL Mode of Untrained In-Service Upper Primary Teachers

B. Ed in ODL Mode of Untrained In-Service Upper Primary Teachers

Before submission of Data, know your Cluster:-

Cluster 1 Cluster 2 Cluster 3 Cluster 4 Cluster 5
Kolkata, Howrah, Uttar (North) 24 Parganas, Dakshin (South) 24 Parganas Bankura, Birbhum, Burdwan, Hooghly, Purulia Purba (East) Medinipur, Paschim (West) Medinipur Murshidabad, Nadia Darjeeling, Coochbehar, Jalpaiguri, Uttar (North) Dinajpur, Dakshin (South) Dinajpur, Malda, Siliguri

Finally, Submit your Application

Comments

1. S. D. Biswas says

I am studying in cgbt college kolkata, in nsou odl mode. Anybody know what to do after submitting the assignments of method? When will the exam happen?

2. Ashok Pradhan says

I am a untrained primary school teacher in Darjeeling district and appointed in the year 1997 so how can I be a head teacher?

3. suman says

I had filled the form in the second phase but could not able to extract the challan and i could not able to register my name for the B. Ed(odl) course. now how can i admit myself in the said course can anybody help me?

4. mukta saha says

Myself,mukta saha an assistant teacher in s.m.p.m.m.bidyalaya under siliguri sub division,was deprived to select nearest study centre in siliguri in this odl mode in 4th sept as siliguri was not included in the cluster.as a result i had to choose david hare teachers training college in malda on 5th sept as all the seats in nearby centres in siliguri were occupied.after that we saw that the admission process extended and new seatss were available in the study centres nearby siliguri.how is this possible.now my question is how could i manage classes in malda as the distance is a big problem for me.i have to lookafter my child and old motherin law as my husband remains out of station for his job.so if there any process to change the studycentre pliz tell me pliz sir help me.muktasaha84@gmail.com

5. PALASH DAS says

ami Burdwan District , Kalna subdivision , Medgachi High School er,permanent asst.teacher (H/PG). Name – Palash Das.
    ODL mode e B.Ed er list te nam tolar jonno bar bar D.I. Office gechi ebong Headmaster er pad e lekha application joma diye esechi. kintu kono kaj holo na .amar nam enlisted holo na. Please amake ektu janaben ami ekhon ki korbo ,ki bhabe amar B.Ed. complete korbo ?

6. milan paul says

ame purulir ak high school er a.t.bt prblm ta holo amr schooler holidy list amadr moto baneyeche sekhane laxme puja o kale pujar majhe school hobe.bt oe timee odl class o cholbe.tahole ame oe class ke kore krbo r jode kore tahole oe leave ke grant hobe.plz janale khb valo hoi

7. Bimal Krisha Das says

I joined a H.S school in 6/7/2011.I am going to take mutual transfer.So, i does not apply for B.Ed through ODL mode this year.Can i get a chance to do B.Ed through ODL mode next year?

8. Arindam Biswas says

ami Arindam Biswas,doro sovarampur high school(haldia) er asst teacher,odl mode bed korchi netaji subhash open univercity theke,amar prosnno exam gulo banglate uttor dite hobe na english a ? Janale upokrito habo

9. Supriya Paul says

Burdwan D.I. office theke amar nam kobe Pathabe.? Nsou theke bolche je amar nam 1st list e berobar por D.I naki I.E koreche. Puro bepar ta talgol pakie gelo. ar kothai kobe vorti hobo? sob valo kacher BED college gulo hat chara hoe gelo. Computer e ar koto chokh rakhbo? 14 sept date barie 23 sept holo kintu nam keo khuje pache na. er theke ekta date ar time bole dile valo hoi. Ar valo lag che na. kono upai thakle plz bolun.

10. Kanika Lahiri says

My name is Kanika Lahiri. I am a seniour teacher of Bamnia Vivekananda Vidyapith,Purulia. My name is not listed at all phase. I contact with D.I office they said to me my list has been submit to bikashbhawan. But my name is till not listed. Please give me a sagestion.

11. Supriya Paul says

Ami Selimabad High School er Work Education Teacher. Amar B.Ed kora nai, 1st list e amar nam chilo kintu 4 sept. theke amar nam ar Netaji Subhas er ODL list e nai. Amake ki B.ED korte hobe na? Naki amar nam pore asbe? ele seta Kobe? 14 sept. to Last Date vorti howar.

12. Somasri Mandal says

I am anxious regarding B.Ed. course as I am Work education teacher ( Tailoring 2 yrs. course diploma course). I am in Behala High School, Kolkata. My name has not appeared in the list. Please let me know the position whether we have to do this course in this year or Not.

If has to do, please guide me at the earliest. How to apply for the B.Ed. course ?

13. kaushani sengupta says

amar name 1st phase e chhilo. ami apply korechhilam b ed r janyo. but ekhan r amar name list e dekhachhe na. amak ki korte hobe keo jodi help korte paren.