W.B. School Service Commission (Amendment) Act, 2013

West Bengal School Service Commission Amendment Act 2013 for general transfer of an eligible teacher between two posts of same category of vacancies, posts and subjects.

GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
LAW DEPARTMENT
Legislative

No. 1097-L Dated: 11.07.2013

NOTIFICATION

The following Act of the West Bengal Legislature, having been assented by the Governor, is hereby published for general information:—

West Bengal Act XII of 2013
THE WEST BENGAL SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2013.
[Passed by the West Bengal Legislature.]
[Assent of the Governor was first published in the Kolkata Gazette, Extraordinary, of the 11th July, 2013.]

to amend the West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997.

Whereas it is expedient to amend the West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997, for the purposes and in the manner hereinafter appearing;

It is hereby enacted in the Sixty-fourth Year of the Republic of India, by the Legislature of West Bengal, as follows:—

1. Short title and commencement.

(1) This Act may be called the West Bengal School Service Commission (Amendment) Act, 2013.

(2) It shall come into force on such date as the State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.

2. Insertion of new section 10B in West Ben. Act IV of 1997.

After section 10A of the West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997 (hereinafter referred to as the principal Act), the following section shall be inserted:—

10B. General transfer on application

(1) Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law for the time being in force or in any contract to the contrary, the Central Commission may, on the basis of application made to it in the prescribed proforma by an eligible Teacher, make recommendation for placing his service from one school to another school having same category of vacant post, on general transfer basis, in such manner, on such condition and within such period, as may be prescribed:

Provided that such general transfer of an eligible teacher shall be made between two posts of same category of vacancies, posts and subjects in schools with same medium of instruction.

(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law for the time being in force or in any contract to the contrary, the Central Commission may, on the basis of application made to it in the prescribed proforma by an eligible non-teaching staff, make recommendation for placing his service from one school to another having same category of vacant post, on general transfer basis, in such manner, on such condition and within such period, as may be prescribed:

Provided that such general transfer of an eligible non-teaching staff shall be made between two posts of same category of vacancies and posts in schools with same medium of instruction.

Explanation.—For the purpose of this section, the expression “an eligible Teacher or an eligible non-teaching staff” means a confirmed Teacher, or a confirmed nonteaching staff, who have completed five years of satisfactory service in the post of Teacher or non-teaching staff, as the case may be, and does not include a Teacher or non-teaching staff who shall avail mutual transfer under section 10A after coming into force of this section.’.

3. Amendment of section 8.

After sub-section (2) of section 8 of the principal Act, the following sub-section shall be inserted:—

“(3) The Commission shall preserve the documents relating to examination including answer scripts for such period, and in such manner, as may be prescribed.”.

4. Amendment of section 17.

In sub-section (2) of section 17 of the principal Act, after clause (da), the following clause shall be inserted:—

“(db) the proforma of application, the manner and other condition, for general transfer under section 10B;”.

By order of the Governor,

Sd/- MALAY MARUT BANERJEE
Secy. to the Govt. of West Bengal
Law Department.

No. 1097-L dated 11.07.2013, Source

WBXPress in Social Media

Follow Google+ page | Like Facebook page. | Follow Twitter.

Comments

1. sanjaythapa says

Iam a m.a language teacher of a govt aided h.s school appointed in 2012 on rte vacany.m
    I able to get m.a scale.

2. hira paul says

can i get the seniority for general transfer of the previous school where i served more than five years (through 2nd RLST) and now i am continuing that service at my present school for more than 5 years.

3. N Basu says

As per the procedure and norms what are the documentation are required for general transfer from one school to another,specifically in getting an appointment letter from the board after selected in school service commission exam

4. sovan kundu says

any teacher who has been serving 12/10/89.but unfortunately his post has not confirmed by M.C till now.now how he confirmed his post by M.C.prblem-1. in service book 1st 2years of his service is tempurary but after 2years his post permanent though m.c has not confirmed his post.

5. sekh mansur ali says

what is meaning of a ‘teacher of 1.1.2006’?
    If it means the joining date . So like me, a number of teachers who have not avail ‘the chance of counseling’ or ‘par complete year 2 marks ‘ :- why this injustices ?????????

6. Swapan Kumar Panda says

1.what is the criteria of percentage of marks in B.A/Hons/M.A to sit for the SSC in 2013?

2.Is B.Ed compulsory for SSC in 2013?

7. samir kumar sikdar says

Hi, I am samir kumar sikdar , clerk in a hs school, I was joined that post in Die-in-Herness category ,General post. but I am also a SC category candidate. Now pls. clerare me that in general transfer , what will be my post category ?
    subo.8@rediffmail.com

8. samir kumar sikdar says

9. DEBABRATA MAJUMDER says

MUTUAL TRANSFER
    Respected friends,
    Please help — Jodi kono khoje thake tabe please janabe —
    My wife is a GEOGRAPHY (HONS / PG ) GENERAL (FEMALE) teacher working at HS Co-Edschool near DINHATA (Coochbehar Dist). Seeking MUTUALtransfer to Jalpaiguri town / Moynaguri / belakoba / dhoopguri / lataguri / chalsa / malbazar / fatapukur / berubari / holdibari / mondalghat / siliguri etc.
    My contact: debabrata_pwd@yahoo.in
    Birakta korar jannya kichu mone korona Pl

General tranfer kobe shuru hobe; ki bhabe hobe

10. Abdul Samad says

Jodi SSC te 50% must hoie jai tahole ke SC,ST,OBC 5% Relaxcation pabe??? Plzzz keu amake aktu bolo,,,amar number 45% (national Throwball Turnament er Certificate ache),,,jodi chance na thake tahole ami B.Ped korbo na,,

11. debapriya says

Ami ekjon librarian amader ssc dara nijuti hoi 2011 te prothom to amader post anek vacant thaka sateo keno 5 bachar suffar korte habe..amra baritheke dure anek mera khub koste o asubidhai achi help us plz

12. JAGANNATH KUMBHAKAR says

DISTENT EAR UPOR KI NUMBER THUK BE,????????????????,??????
    ?????????????,???????? @@@@@@######—@@@##@@###$/#@@$$##/#$^/;#-#####@@@@@@###########@@@@@@@#@@@@@@#@@@#@###^)()*,??,??”,??,”:;-;”???,';;,”;;-@#^*)(/#-:”,*^#-‘”,,';’,?*^$@@#^&()(#@@/&*(&MJLLH;@@@@##@#@@#################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!@?,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,,????????????,???,,,,,,,???????????

13. kousik mitra says

who shall opted mutual transfer they can apply for general transfer…but after the g.o come into force they who shall apply for mutual can not elligible for general……19 sept….g.o will be publish

14. ANINDITA SEN says

I AM A BIOSCIENCE (PG),OBC TEACHER WORKING AT NATHUAHAT DHAPIDEVI BALIKA VIDYALAYA (X) IN JALPAIGURI DISTRICT…..NEED A TRANSFER NEAR SILIGURI.

15. paromita dey says

my hearing for mutual transfer is on 10/9/13
    can i get general transfer after my mutual transfer because general transfer still nol come into force?
    i cant understand the meaning

16. paromita dey says

my hearing for mutual transfer is on 10/9/13

17. Mr. Dhrubajyoti Ghosh says

SSC general transfer is revolutionary step taken by theGovt. of west bengal.very very thanks to C.M, Education minister & education dept.This may change the life of many teachers. We are eagerly waiting for an early implication. When form will be published for general transfer?when will it start?

18. SHAIBAL ROY says

I joined through SSC as Asst. Teacher in general catagory in Geography Hons/PG in a Madrasah in Magrahat, South 24 Pgs in Nov,2007. Can I apply for SSC General Transfer? If yes, fine. If not, why the discrimination? If not permitted, then who are willing to move the Hon’ble High Court, Calcutta with me against the Commission?

19. Sujairul Hoque says

general transfer babosthay DISTANCE agradhikar na dile o SSC recruiter aage transfer na hole transfer system mullyohin hoea jabe.

20. Nazmatul Hasnayen says

I am in service at a school in English (H)/PG, B ed in general category in BALIGERIA S.C. HIGH SCHOOL H/S at+po:- baligeria, police station:-NAYAGRAM . I want go near midnapur, KGP, keshpur.

21. Jawed says

Very good step taken by the government.Teaching and non teaching staff of school wil realise their dream come true.It should be made obligatory like government school teachers .

22. Pradip Das says

Can you tell me what is the pay will be calculated to the T.I.C of H.S. School as per ROPA_09.e Please submit the Memo No-56(SE0(B)/5B-1.Dtd.-2/4/09

23. mihir Samanta says

Many many thanks to the Govt. of Westbengal for thinking about the problem of placement & transport of thousands of teacher & non- teaching staff under aided schools of Government.when will it start???

24. samiran mandal says

will the general transfer of high school teachers come into force before 14th school service commission,s advertisement?

25. Manjushri Mishra(Rath) says

I am a teacher of Sanskrit hons(PG) with B.ed general in contai(Kanthi) girls school, Purba Midnapore. I want to go Kolkata ,south & north 24 pgs, Howrah, Hoghly etc.When will start form fill up. Shall it come before ssc counselling 2013 ? .General transfer-er jonyo ki korte hobe ?form fill up korte hobe?ki vabe?

26. Manjushri Mishra(Rath) says

I am a teacher of Sanskrit hons(PG) with B.ed general in contai girls school .I want to go Kolkata ,south & north 24 pgs, Howrah, Hoghly etc.

27. rakhi ghosh says

I am an AT of Bengali(H),PG,BED,General.posted near Panrui Birbhum.I want to go near Ahamodpur or Labpur or Bolpur.THANKS FOR GT.

28. DILRUBA SULTANA says

Our chief minister has taken humanitarian step to help both the teachers and the students. Many many thanks to CM Sahiba.

29. anupam jana says

I took mutual transfer.why could not I get general transfer after 5 years? I could not get school near to my house.it was not told before in m.t. Order .

30. Uttam Kumar Chaudhuri says

When materially is the general transfer rules going to start? Is the Headmaster in a recognised govt-aided school entitled to apply in uniformity with the terms and conditions to be framed up in the general transfer rules?

31. dr.saibal mahapatar says

THANKS TO GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL, FOR THIS REVOLUTIONARY STEP . THIS MAY CHANGE THE LIFE OF MANY TEACHERS. WE ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR AN EARLY IMPLICATION.

early implementation.
    agerly waiting for an early
    implication

32. Pritam Biswakarma says

It is a revolutionary step taken by the WBG. I’m B.A. ,B.Ed (Hist. PASS) and SC but have been appointed in UR category. Will I be treated as General orSC, or else, will I get the dual benefit in either of the category? please do post ASAP. Thanks.

• Arani Munshi Ghosh says

please let us know where exactly in North 24 Paraganas are you working asap. I am working in a school at South 24 Paraganas, Dakshin Barasat.

33. GOPA MAJUMDER says

joined in ssc service 2004. dily travelling from behala to deganga, after that vanrikshaw 30 miniutes.
    i will be very happy if something can be done.

34. mithun sikdar says

Realy this is a good decision of our government ,It take just two years to slove this long pending problem.

35. Pinki Biswas says

I joined at 2007 at Coochbehar District st Bio Science Pass. I have 1 year old Child, my husband works at Siliguri. I want to transferred st Siliguri. Please Start this ASAP.

36. shubhankar dey says

will the female teachers get any special opportunaty in the term of time-limit for general transfer?

37. Sanchay kumar Saha says

I am an assistant teacher pure science (pass), I need a transfer from mohadevpur to monteswar area.

38. Bubun Banerjee says

Iam an assistant teacher (bio sc-hons) pH (HI) category. i want to get general transfer. is their any problem in my transfer regarding category?

39. Pintulal Roy & Pritilata Roy says

Praiseworthy initiation adopted by the Govt. of W.B. Thousands of teachers will get benefitted. Let us hope for its early implementation.

40. swapna sarkar says

I am Assistant teacher Pure science (Pass). I need a transfer from Bally, Howrah to Danesh SK lane, Shibpur ( Howrah) area.

41. Manas Kumar Maulik says

Hallo,
    I am Manas Kumar Maulik, an assistant teacher of Bio-science(hons),general. I want to get a general transfer. What is the procedure to apply?

42. S.C.MAHATO says

I am B.A.(Geo.Hons)B.Ed.,I want general transfer, so that I may be posted nearest my house at MIDNAPUR TOWN. what I have to do? PLEASE HELP ME.

43. pintu hazra says

mutual transfer application pending thakle general transfer application kora jabe?jodi na hoy tobe cancel korbo kibhabe?

44. UTPAL ACHARYYA says

I want to know can I enjoy this facilities as I am asstt.teacher in a minority institution that is run by Durgapur Diocess.

45. sudhamoy patra says

I want to know when published general transfer of school teachers by order of West Bengal Govt. dept. of education.

46. Urmi Barua says

I am B.sc(Bio),N.Ed.I want general transfer so that I may be posted nearest my house at Dhupguri.What I have to do? Please help me

47. Sayanti Pal says

I am a BA(Hons) in Geography, B.Ed . I want general transfer so that I may be posted to my nearest house at Dum Dum . What I have to do. Please help.

48. Shankar Chattaraj says

Can an existing Headmaster of a H.S school avail the opportunity of general transfer through SSC? and if it is possible then if there is a vacant H.M. Post to another school, the existing H.M. Of a school may be able to apply or not for General Transfer.

49. TARUN KUMAR MAITI says

When will the General Transfer come into force ? Will it be before or after this year SSC’s counselling ?

50. suniti kumar akhuli says

51. sagarika biswas says

the candidates who passed TET of 2012, will they need to sit for next TET? the syllabus of method papers will be changed or not?