For any query, ask here: Admission to Revised ANM Training Course
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
Admission to the Revised Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery [A.N.M. (R)] course for the Session: 2014-2016
Applications from the eligible female candidates living in the Panchayet areas in the districts of Purulia, Bankura, Paschim Medinipur, Malda, Murshidabad, South 24 Parganas & Birbhum are invited for admission into 2 (two) year A.N.M. (R) Training Course in Nursing Training Schools under the Govt. of West Bengal.
Total No. of Seats :
200 (Two hundred)
Reservation of Seats :
22% seats for Scheduled Caste candidates, 6% seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates, 10% seats for OBC(A) candidates, 7% seats for OBC(B) candidates, 2% seats for candidates belonging to Orphanages and Inmates of Destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2.5 % Seats for Lady Civil Defence Volunteers under Civil Defence Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
1) Age : Between 17 years – 30 years as on 01.07.2014.
2) Residence : The candidate must be a permanent resident of the Gram Panchayet area of the concerned District for which she applies.
3) The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident in the Gram Panchayet area of the concerned District of West Bengal uninterruptedly for at least five years preceding the date of submitting application for admission into the Training School.
4) Candidates must be able to read, write and express in Bengali/Nepali.
5) Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the training course.
6) Minimum Educational Qualification : Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or passed equivalent examination from any recognized Council/Board.
7) (i) Selection will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in Languages out of which English must be one and Three Elective Subjects (best of three) except Environmental Studies in the H.S. Examination (10+2) or equivalent Examination. The applications of candidates from the Vocational Stream will not be considered. Selection is subject to verification of marks-sheet from H.S. Council/ concerned authority.
8) Applications are to be made as per Proforma below at column 18. All the columns are to be filled up properly. Application will not be entertained if any column is left blank/not filled up properly.
9) Applications should be accompanied by original/ attested photocopies of each of the following documents. If any of the documents is not submitted with the application, the application will be rejected (this will be followed strictly). Attestation must be done by any Group ‘A’ Government Officer or the Head of the concerned Educational Institution.
a. Attested photo copy of Marks-sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
b. Age Proof Certificate- Attested photo copy of Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or Equivalent Exam.
c. Original copy of the Residential Certificate to be issued only by the B.D.O. of Local Block/ Sabhadhipati of local Zilla Parishad/ Sabhapati of local Panchayet Samity/ Pradhan of local Gram Panchayet mentioning that the candidate has been residing there for the period of last five (5) years till date as per the prescribed format mentioned at page No.5
d. In case of SC, ST, OBC(A) & OBC(B) candidates applications should be accompanied by attested photocopy of Candidate’s own Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ OBC(A) /OBC(B) certificate issued by the Sub-Divisional Officer.
e. In case of Civil Defence Volunteers, Certificates issued by the Officer-in-Charge of the concerned Department to the effect of availing Civil Defence Training and Membership Certificate, Casualty Service, Civil Defence with Serial No. issued by the Office Commanding Casualty Service, Civil Defence, Calcutta have to be submitted by the Candidates.
f. In case of Orphanage, original copy of the Residential Certificate issued by the Superintendent of the concerned Home towards Orphanage and inmateship in the concerned Destitute Homes recognized by the Social Welfare Deptt., Govt. of West Bengal, for at least five years.
g. One recent self signed passport size photograph which is to be affixed on the top right hand comer of the application form.
h. Two self-addressed envelopes with appropriate postage stamps.
10. Applications are to be submitted to-
The Principal Nursing Officer, NTS, Chittranjan Seva Sadan & Sishu Sadan, 37, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700 026
11. Applications must be sent only by Registered Post with A.D./ Speed Post/ Courier. Last date of receiving applications is 28.07.2014. Application(s) will be not be entertained if not sent by registered Post with A.D./ Speed Post/ Courier or reaches the receiving institution after scheduled date (i.e. 28.07.2014)
12. No individual intimation will be given to the candidate about the rejection of application.
13. To provide employment to the candidate on completion of the training is not to be taken as an obligation on the part of the Govt, of West Bengal.
14. The provisionally selected candidates will be called at the Chittranjan Seva Sadan & Sishu Sadan, Kolkata-26 for necessary medical check up. The candidates who will fail to appear on the specified date will not be reconsidered. Medically fit candidates will be called for training according to the serial number of the selected panel. To ensure training of all medically fit candidates is not to be taken as an obligation on the part of the Govt. of West Bengal.
15. The selected candidates shall have to undergo training residentially in any of the training schools in West Bengal.
16. During the said training period each of the trainees will be given stipend @ Rs. 500/- (or as per existing Govt. Rule) per month for 2 (two) years only. Out of the said stipend money, an amount of Rs. 12/-(may be increased) per month will be deducted towards the charge of residential purpose. A certain amount of money (to be fixed by concerned school authority) will be deducted per month from each candidate towards the messing charge.
17. During the period of training if any unlawful activity or violation of rules and regulations of the training course is committed by any candidate or document submitted by any candidate for admission into the training course is found to be false, she will be summarily discharged from the training course.