West Bengal Government Notifications related to Admission into various courses in different departments e.g. School Education, Higher Secondary Education, Higher Education, Health etc.
- Guidelines for Admission to Degree Level Engineering Courses, 2019-20
Guidelines for admission to vacant seats in degree level engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy courses after the e-counseling in 2019 through decentralized counseling (institution level) and also for admission under Management Quota seats and other relevant issues for the academic year 2019-20.
- Online Admission into UG/ PG Courses for Session, 2019-20
The results of the West Bengal Higher Secondary Examination 2019 are expected to be announced shortly. This Department has received queries from different colleges regarding the admission modalities to be followed by them for the ensuing academic session 2019-20.
- Admission of Children in Govt. Sponsored/ Aided Schools, 2019
Admission of children in elementary classes including Pre-Primary Class in all Government Sponsored/ Aided Primary/ Upper Primary/ High/ Higher Secondary schools for the academic session – 2019.
- Admission of Children in Govt. Schools/ Model Schools, 2019
All children from 6-14 years shall be admitted to their age appropriate classes in neighbour-hood schools, and elementary education including pre-primary education shall be provided to them free of cost.
- Guidelines for Admission in MCA Programme, 2018-19
Guidelines for admission in MCA Pragramme through decentralized Counseling (Institution Level) process for the academic year 2018-19.
- Admission through De-Centralized Counseling, 2018-19
Guidelines for admission to vacant seats in degree level engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy courses after the e-counseling and Mop-up round of counseling in 2018 through decentralized counseling.
- Filling Up of Vacant Seats of UG Courses, 2018-19
Fill up the vacant seats in the undergraduate courses from the applicants who have already submitted applications or those who may apply for the vacant seats through online portal of the institutions.
- Online Admission into UG/PG without any Physical Presence
On-line admission process should be done based on merit and prospective students should not be called for counseling or verification of documents during the process of admission.
- Online Admission into UG/ PG Courses for Session, 2018-19
Admissions to all Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses (Honours and General) in the State-funded higher education institutions were made through online, merit based system.
- Admission of Children in Govt. Sponsored/ Aided Schools, 2018
Admission of children in elementary classes including Pre-Primary Class in all Govt Sponsored/ Aided Primary/ Upper Primary/ High/ Higher Secondary Schools, 2018.