Admission Procedure in Elementary Classes for Session, 2023
School Education. Admission.
Guidelines for admission
Guidelines for admission procedure in elementary classes including pre-primary class in all Government/ Government Model Schools/ Integrated Schools/ Government Sponsored/ Aided Primary/ Upper Primary/ High/ Higher Secondary Schools for the Academic Session-2023, under the Provision laid down in the in the Government Order no. 560-SED-13037/195/2022-ELEMN-Sec, dated 15.12.2022
Forms for admission will be available at school(s)/ Banglar Shiksha Portal (www.banglarshiksha.gov.in) at free of cost. This form is applicable for all Government/ Government Model Schools/ Integrated Schools/ Government Sponsored/ Aided Primary/ Upper Primary/ High/ Higher Secondary Schools.
- The form must be submitted at the School/ Schools applied for.
- If any candidate has already collected/ submitted the form supplied by the schools, there is no need for redoing the same.
- The schedule of the admission procedure are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Admission Procedure||From||To|
|1.||Distribution and Receiving of Admission Forms for Lottery||16.12.2022||20.12.2022|
|2.||Lottery on any of the dates||21.12.2022||24.12.2022|
|3.||Admission of Candidate chosen through draw of lots||27.12.2022||30.12.2022|
- Self attested copy (by the applicant or his/ her guardian) of the birth certificate of the candidate is required to be submitted with the application form. If in any case the same is not available at the time of admission, the declaration by the guardian on the age of the ward, is to be accepted. The same is to be submitted by the guardian within the next six months as per RTE Rule, 2012.
- Self-attested copy (by the applicant or his/ her guardian) of the reservation certificate from the appropriate authority must be submitted with the application form to avail the facility of reservation.
- All columns of the application form must duly be filled in.
- Selected candidates must show original birth certificate/ relevant documents with the exception as laid down in point (5) above and necessary certificate for reservation (if applicable) at the time of admission.
- Claim of admission may be rejected if any of the candidates chosen through draw of lots fail to report on the notified date(s) of admission.
- All teachers/ non- teaching staff will have to abide by the duty roster framed by the HOI for smooth conduct of admission process.
- The admission procedure (distribution and receiving of admission forms, draw of lot, admission of candidates etc.) shall be done strictly observing COVID-19 protocol, issued by the competent authority from time to time. NO CHILDREN SHOULD COME TO SCHOOL IN ANY OF THE PROCESS MENTIONED ABOVE. School authority must ensure proper sanitization of school before taking up the admission process.
- Transfer/ Promotion and Admission shall be done through Online Portal, Banglar Shiksha, by 30.12.2022
Commissioner of School Education