GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 1020-F.B. Howrah, the 27th November, 2015
In continuation of this Department Memo No. 460-FB dated 21.07.2015, the Governor has now been pleased to decide as below:
2. Under Memo No. 460-FB dated 21.07.2015, Finance Department has already authorized the Administrative Department/ Controlling Authorities to make allotment up to 75% of State Plan fund and sanction expenditure on administratively approved schemes except the following cases for which concurrence from the Finance Department, Budget Branch will have to be obtained:
a) Schemes relating to EAP, NCDC, REC, CRF, APDRP, AIBP, BADP, ACA under Article 275(1), TSP (relating to Tribal Development Department), BRGF, NPAG, NeGAP, HADP, RKVY, GLB, (State Finance Commission), JNNURM, One-time ACA, WBCETF, 14th Finance Commission.
b) Central share and State share for all schemes including Other Centrally Assisted State Plan Schemes (OCASPS) for which central assistance is available.
c) Release of fund under 33-Subsidies, 55-Loans and Advances, 54-Investment.
3. It has now been decided to authorize the Administrative Department’s/ Controlling Authorities to allot/ release Plan fund upto 100% of Budget Provision under Core Plan except under 33-Subsidies, 55-Loans and Advances, 54-Investment in the manner as follows;
(a) In the first tranche the Administrative Department’s/ Controlling Authorities may allot/ sanction 90% of Plan Fund under Core Plan with effect from 1st December, 2015.
(b) With effect from 1st January, 2016, the balance 10% may also be released/ allotted by the Administrative Department’s/ Controlling Authorities which have been able to spend at least 70% of Plan fund under Core Plan within December, 2015.
4. The concerned Departments will be required to upload necessary information in the prescribed proforma regarding release of Plan Fund in the website of the Finance Department (www.wbfin.nic.in).
5. All allotments of fund including the fund allotted to Works Executing Departments/ Forests Department should be made through the software application ‘e-bantan’ under IFMS.
6. The powers delegated to the Administrative Departments/ Controlling Authorities to release fund are subject to the following conditions:-
i) The project/ scheme for which fund is to be released has been administratively approved following the existing procedure after obtaining concurrence of the Finance Department/ Financial Advisor/ Departmental Secretary within the limit of Rs. 10.00 lakh as per Memo No. 95-F.B. dated 18.04.2012;
ii) The amount to be released can be accommodated within the allotted fund out of budget provision under the project/ scheme ;
iii) There are no deviations – technical or otherwise – from the approved norms;
iv) Restrictions on creation of posts, purchase/ hiring of cars and other restrictions imposed by the Finance Department are to be observed.
Sd/- P. Yadav
Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal
No. 1020-FB dated 27.11.2015, Source