Allotment of Study Centers to Registered Para Teachers
Published in School Education. Tags: D. El. Ed, Para Teacher.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
No: 1822/BPE/2017 Date: 17/07/2017
ALLOTMENT OF STUDY CENTRES & DISTRIBUTION OF STUDY MATERIALS
REGISTERED PARATEACHERS & RESIDUAL TEACHERS
The Para Teachers and Residual Teachers, registered for the Two Year D.El.Ed Course (ODL Mode) are hereby notified that they will be able to know of their study centres, allotted online from the websites: www.wbsed.gov.in & www.wbbpe.org from 05 p.m. of 18/07/2017.
THE STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:
- Click on the link “ALLOTMENT OF STUDY CENTRES TO THE REGISTERED PARA TEACHERS AND RESIDUAL TEACHERS”
- Put in the REGISTRATION NUMBER, issued by the Board
- The page with the name of the Study Centre with address and other details such as 23/07/2017 as the date for receiving the printed study/course materials from the Study Centre & commencement of PCPs etc., will appear
- Then, click on the “Print” to get a print-out of the page
* The Registered para-teachers will have to submit the REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES for getting study materials
** The Registered residual teachers will have to submit the print-out (details of Study Centre etc.) along with a photo identity card
*** The Students who opted for Raja Ram Mohan Roy College of Education (B. Ed) have been allotted Haji Saheb Teachers’ Training College, Malda due to withdrawal of NCTE recognition.
Sd/- Dr. R.C. Bagchi
No. 1822/BPE dated 17.07.2017, Source