West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
No. 818/BPE/2017 Date: 18/04/2017
NOTIFICATION OF THE PROCESS FOR SELECTION OF STUDY CENTRES OF THE TWO YEAR D. EL. ED. COURSE THROUGH ODL MODE FOR REGISTERED ELIGIBLE IN-SERVICE PARA TEACHERS
In continuation of our Memo No. 382/BPE/2016 dated 31.03.2016, this is further to notify for all concerned that the process for Selection of Study Centres of the Two Year D. El. Ed. Course through ODL Mode for Registered eligible In-service Para Teachers will commence from 25-04-2017 and end on 02-05-2017 from the link to the website www.wbsed.gov.in.
The registered Para Teachers are requested to visit the said website and click first on ‘D. El. Ed. for In-service Para Teacher‘ and then click on ‘Selection of D. El. Ed. Study Centre‘ and do as directed below for choosing D. El. Ed. Study centres.
Click on Apply Online
- Enter your Registration number:
- Enter your DOB:
- E-mail ID:
After giving the valid data the registered Para Teacher should select 5 (Five) study centres in order of priority. Selection of all the 5 (Five) centres from dropdown list are mandatory and same centre can’t be given more than once. Before submitting check once again all the choices as these could not be changed thereafter.
After submission the ‘Print’ option will appear. Now, click on ‘Print’ to get a print out.
This is further to inform all registered Para Teachers
- Each candidate will select five Study Centres compulsorily in order of priority from the list of available study centres of the district.
- Candidates can view the list of available study centres of the districts before entering into the application for selection of study centres so that they can keep ready five study centres in order of their priority beforehand. Once choice of study centres is submitted there will be no option for further changing it.
- Generally, the study centres of the list of a district are located within the district except for the district Jalpaiguri and Alipurduar. For these two districts study centres are from Jalpaiguri & Malda due the scarcity of the required number of study centres within the district.
- Study centres will be allotted to the candidates randomly by the machine considering their choice as far as possible. However, it may not be possible to allot study centre to each candidate within their choices. In that case any centre from the available centres of the list of the district may be allotted to them.
- During allotment PH candidates will be given top most priority.
- Female candidate will come next in the priority list.
- The allotment process will be started after the completion of the process of ‘Selection of Study Centres’. It will never be on first come first serve basis.
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi