Online application for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), 2017 (Primary) for Classes I-V will commence from 10.10.2017 to 29.10.2017 at www.wbbpe.org and www.wbsed.gov.in
Published in School Education Tags: Teacher Eligibility Test
WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION
A.P.C. Bhavan, DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
No. 2552/BPE/2017 Date: 09.10.2017
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET)-2017 (Primary)
FOR CLASSES I-V
In terms of the order of the Department of School Education no. 343-SE/EE/10M-6/2009(Pt-I)(TET) dated 12.05.2017 and in partial modification of the eligibility criteria in our earlier notification dated 12.05.2017, online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing at TET 2017 to be conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
The applicants must fulfil the following minimum eligibility conditions, prescribed by NCTE from time to time
1. Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.).
2. Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4 Years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
3. Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
4. Graduation and Two Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.).
Note: 5% relaxation of Marks in Higher SecondaryI Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination 10+2 (i.e. 45%) will be allowed for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, Exempted Category, Ex-serviceman and DH (Death-in-harness) category candidates.
Minimum academic qualifications mentioned above obtained after the date of this notification, i.e. 09.10.2017 shall not be accepted.
N.B.: Two Year D.El.Ed. Course passed from an institution recognised by the NCTE and affiliated to the examining body notified by the NCTE.
Details of submission of such applications will be available on the following websites:
(1) www.wbbpe.org (2) www.wbsed.gov.in
Eligible applicants are requested to follow the procedures given below for successful log-in and submission of online application.
The websites will open for submission of such online applications from 10-10-2017 and close on 29-10-2017
Details of the procedure for online payment of the exam fees @Rs. 100/- (Rs. 25/-for SC, ST and PH candidates) and for submission of applications are available in the above mentioned websites.
For any query dial 033-2337-9313 (Monday to Friday between 11 am & 04 p.m.)