Department: Higher Secondary Education
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education looks after the education system in 10+2. Main office at Salt Lake, Kolkata along with 4 regional offices. Tabular View
- Allotment of Seats for Higher Secondary Examination, 2019
Allotment of Seats For Higher Secondary Examination, 2019. List may be changed for final verification on 25th February, 2019.
- Break up of “ON DUTY” for Higher Secondary Exam, 2019
WBCHSE is pleased to announce the number of maximum permissible days for which “ON DUTY” may be allowed to the teachers for performing H.S. Examination 2019 related work.
- Security Measures for Higher Secondary Exam, 2019
All venue supervisors are hereby requested to ensure that no examinees can enter the examination venue’s main gate with their any kind of bags and mobile phones.
- Time to reach the Venue of H.S. Examination, 2019
All examinees of H.S Examination 2019 are hereby notified to reach the examination venue on or before 9 AM on each day of examination and accompanying guardians are requested not to enter the examination venue before or during the examination.
- Distribution of Admit Card for Higher Secondary Exam, 2019
Admit Card of Higher Secondary Examination, Registration Certificate of Class XI and Other important documents will be distributed through Camp on 14.02.2019. Toll Free No. 1800103941.
- Sanction of Leave during H.S. Examination, 2019
All Heads of H.S. Institutions are being requested not to sanction any leave to teachers and non-teaching staff of their Institution on the dates of H.S. Examination 2019.
- Suspension of Classes during H.S. Examination, 2019
All other classes will be suspended for the days of examination for those Institutions where both H.S Examination and Class XI Annual Examination will be held.
- Instruction Booklet for Higher Secondary Examination, 2019
Higher Secondary Examination Programme (New and Old Syllabus); Instruction for smooth conduct of Higher Secondary Examination; Instruction to the Venue Supervisor/ Invigilator; Sitting Arrangement and Distribution of Question Papers.
- Permission for Writer and Extra Time in H.S. Examination
Application for permission to help physically challenged candidates of higher secondary examination to take writer and allow extra time for completing the examination.
- Celebration of 50 years Completion of N.S.S.
N.S.S [National Service Scheme] was launched in Gandhiji’s centenary year, 1969 and is going to complete 50 years of successful running in 2019. The Institutions having N.S.S unit are being requested to celebrate this auspicious day on 12.01.2019.