Government of West Bengal
School Education Department
Planning & Budget Branch
Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091
No. 444-SE(P&B)/5B-19/2009 (Pt I), Dated : 01.10.2012
In terms of Memo No. 46-SE(B)/5B-1/2009 dated 27.02.2009, the arrears of Pay and Allowances during the period from 1st April, 2008 to 31st March 2009 are supposed to be paid in cash to all whole time approved teaching and non-teaching employees of recognized Non-Government Aided/Sponsored Educational Institutions as listed in Annexure – I ( SI. No. 1-15) in consecutive equal installments starting from the year 2009-2010.
2. Accordingly, in terms of Memo no. 182-SE(B)5B-19/2009 dated 9th October, 2009, Memo no. 512-SE(P&B)/5B-19/2009(Pt.1), dated 6th October, 2010 and Memo no. 413- SE(P&B)/5B-19/2009(Pt.1), dated 18th November, 2011, the first installment, the second installment and first 50% of the third installment respectively of the arrear Pay & Allowances were released to all whole time approved teaching and non-teaching employees of recognized Non-Government Aided / Sponsored Educational Institutions.
3. Now a question has been raised as to when the remaining 50% of the third installment of the arrear pay and allowance will be released.
4. After careful consideration of the matter, the undersigned is directed by order of the Governor to state that the remaining 50% of the third installment of arrear due to revision of Pay and Allowances as per recommendation of the 5th Pay Commission (ROPA Rules 2009) will be paid to the approved teaching and non-teaching employees of recognized Government Aided/ Sponsored Educational institutions and Madrashas as listed in Annexure I (Sl. No. 1-15).
5. This order issues with the approval of the Finance (Audit) Department, Group-P (Service) vide their U.O. No. 2947 dated 18/09/2012.
6. All concerned are being informed.
OSD & Ex-Officio Deputy Secretary
Annexure – I
Enclosure to G.O. No. 444-SE(P&B)/5B-19/2009 (Pt.I) Dated: 01.10.2012.
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of training institutions for Primary Teachers (including Government sponsored Primary Teachers’ Training Institutes erstwhile Jr. Basic Training Institutions).
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of aided Primary Schools under the District Schools Board/District Primary School Council.
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of Government Aided/sponsored Secondary Schools (Higher and Higher Secondary).
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of School Mother’s Training Centre/Primary Schools, Jr. Basic Schools, Pre-Basic Schools, Pre-Primary Schools, C.M. School.
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of Government Sponsored Free Primary Schools, Nursery Schools and Primary including Jr. Basic Schools appointed in Municipalities under the scheme of free and compulsory Primary Education Act, 1963.
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of Jr. High Schools’ including erstwhile senior basis schools.
- Approved teaching and non-teaching staff of Tols and Madrasahs (Senior, High and Jr. High).
- Approved while time Aya’s of recognized Co-ed. Schools.
- Approved Employees of District Primary Schools Council/Board.
- Approved. Employee of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
- Approved teaching and. non-teaching employees of Primary Teaching Institute.
- Approved teaching and non-teaching employees of District Institute of Education & Training (DIET).
- Approved employees of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
- Approved employees of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
- Approved employees of the Rabindra Open Schooling/SCERT, West Bengal.