Interview/ Viva-Voce and Aptitude Test (6th Phase) of Primary TET
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091
Memo No. 380/WBBPE/2023 Date: 15.02.2023
NOTICE FOR INTERVIEW/ VIVA-VOCE AND APTITUDE TEST (6th PHASE)
In continuation to our earlier notification vide memo no. 2325/WBBPE/2022 dated 29.12.2022 it is hereby notified to all concerned that the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, being the examining/ recommending body for recruitment of primary teachers in West Bengal, is going to conduct SIXTH PHASE of interview/ viva-voce and aptitude test centrally under its direct supervision and monitoring for candidates who opted for Purba Bardhaman district in terms of Rule 8 (3) (Table – A) Sl. Nos. (v), (vi) and (vii) of the West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016 as amended up to date [hereafter the Recruitment Rules].
|Dates of Interview/ Viva voce and Aptitude Test||District Name|
All such candidates are requested to appear before the interview board along with the original as well as self-attested photocopies of the documents listed below:
1) Admit Card of the TET
2) Downloaded Document of TET-qualification
3) Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ Certificate thereof as proof of age.
4) Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council.
5) Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council.
6) Mark sheet and Certificate of Two Year D. El. Ed./D.Ed. (Special Education)/ B.Ed./ B.P.Ed. or its Equivalent Examinations.
7) Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc./B.Com. etc) issued by University, if applicable.
8) Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
9) PH certificate, as per Govt. rules, where applicable.
10) Exempted category-certificate issued by the competent Govt, authority, if applicable.
11) Ex-servicemen-certificate, if applicable.
12) First engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a para-teacher, where applicable
13) Experience certificate of a para-teacher issued by the D.P.O./ S.D.O for counting of services and age -relaxation, where applicable.
14) All relevant testimonials and certificates, relating to co-curricular activities, as per recruitment rules, if any.
15) Voter ID/ Aadhar Card.
16) One Passport size photograph, self-attested.
If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect, she/he will not be allowed to appear before the interview board.
The call letter for interview can be downloaded using the Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 portal (https://www.wbbpeonline.com/dashboard).
In order to dissipate any confusion/ ambiguity, being the examining/ recommending body, the Board makes it abundantly clear that the State Wide Merit List, for the 2022 Recruitment process will only be published after assessing/ evaluating every benchmark contained in the recruitment rules.
It is compulsory for everyone to maintain the Covid-19 Protocol.
Sd/- Dr. Partha Karmakar, WBES
No. 380-WBBPE dated 15.02.2023, SourceSchool Education, Teacher Eligibility Test