Interview/ Viva-Voce and Aptitude Test (Second Phase) of Primary TET
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo No. 2313/WBBPE/2022 Date: 28.12.2022
NOTICE FOR INTERVIEW/ VIVA-VOCE AND APTITUDE TEST (SECOND PHASE)
In continuation to our earlier notification vide memo no. 2235/WBBPE/2022 dated 21.12.2022 it is hereby notified to all concerned that the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, being the examining/ recommending body for recruitment of primary teachers in West Bengal, is going to conduct SECOND PHASE of interview/ viva-voce and aptitude test centrally under its direct supervision and monitoring for candidates who opted for Kolkata district as per list enclosed on Tuesday 10/01/2023 in terms of Rule 8 (3) (Table – A) Sl. Nos. (v), (vi) and (vii) of the West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016 as amended up to date [hereafter the Recruitment Rules]. Such interview/ viva-voce and aptitude test shall be an independent exercise. This exercise is necessitated since such interview/ viva-voce and aptitude test for the 2022 Recruitment process will be a time consuming process, having regard to the number of applicants, each of whose interview/viva-voce and aptitude test will be video – graphed.
All such candidates are requested to appear before the interview board along with the original as well as selfattested photocopies of the documents listed below :
1) Admit Card of the TET
2) Downloaded Document of TET-qualification
3) Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ Certificate thereof as proof of age.
4) Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board /Council.
5) Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board /Council.
6) Mark sheet and Certificate of Two Year D. El. Ed./D.Ed. (Special Education)/B.Ed. /B.P.Ed. or its Equivalent Examinations.
7) Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc./B.Com. etc) issued by University, if applicable.
8) Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
9) PH certificate, as per Govt. rules, where applicable.
10) Exempted category-certificate issued by the competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
11) Ex-servicemen-certificate, if applicable.
12) First engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a para-teacher, where applicable
13) Experience certificate of a para-teacher issued by the D.P.O./S.D.O for counting of services and age -relaxation, where applicable.
14) All relevant testimonials and certificates, relating to co-curricular activities, as per recruitment rules, if any.
15) Voter ID/Aadhar Card.
16) One Passport size photograph, self-attested.
If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect, she/he will not be allowed to appear before the interview board.
Time slots and Venue of the interview process will be mentioned in the interview letter issued in respect of each candidate which will be sent through his/her email. The call letter for interview can also be downloaded using the Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 portal (https://www.wbbpeonline.com/dashboard).
In order to dissipate any confusion/ambiguity, the examining/ recommending body, being the Board makes it abundantly clear that the State Wide Merit List, for the 2022 Recruitment process will only be published after assessing/ evaluating every benchmark contained in the recruitment rules.
It is compulsory for everyone to maintain the Covid-19 Protocol.
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi
Enclosure: List of candidates to appear for Interview/ Viva-voce and Aptitude Test on 10.01.2023 (Second Phase)
No. 2313-WBBPE dated 28.12.2022, Source
School Education, Teacher Eligibility Test