Interview/ Viva-Voce and Aptitude Test (5th Phase) of Primary TET
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
“Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan”
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091
Memo No. 65/WBBPE/2023 Date: 09.01.2023
NOTICE FOR INTERVIEW/ VIVA-VOCE AND APTITUDE TEST (5th PHASE)
In continuation to our earlier notification vide memo no. 2325/WBBPE/2022 dated 29.12.2022 it is hereby notified to all concerned that the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, being the examining/ recommending body for recruitment of primary teachers in West Bengal, is going to conduct FIFTH PHASE of interview/ viva-voce and aptitude test centrally under its direct supervision and monitoring for candidates who opted for Paschim Bardhaman, Paschim Medinipur, Jalpaiguri, Uttar Dinajnur, Coochbehar and Bankura districts in terms of Rule 8 (3) (Table – A) Sl. Nos. (v), (vi) and (vii) of the West Bengal Primary School Teachers Recruitment Rules, 2016 as amended up to date [hereafter the Recruitment Rules].
|Dates of Interview/ Viva voce and Aptitude Test||District Name|
|17/01/2023 and 18/01/2023||Paschim Medinipur|
|27/01/2023 and 28/01/2023||Uttar Dinajpur|
|30/01/2023, 31/01/2023 and 01/02/2023||Coochbehar|
|07/02/2023, 08/02/2023, 09/02/2023 and 10/02/2023||Bankura|
All such candidates are requested to appear before the interview board along with the original as well as self-attested photocopies of the documents listed below:
1) Admit Card of the TET
2) Downloaded Document of TET-qualification
3) Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha/ Certificate thereof as proof of age.
4) Mark sheet and Certificate of Madhyamik or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council.
5) Mark sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination issued by Board/ Council.
6) Mark sheet and Certificate of Two Year D. El. Ed./ D.Ed. (Special Education)/ B.Ed./ B.P.Ed. or its Equivalent Examinations.
7) Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation (BA/B.Sc./B.Com. etc) issued by University, if applicable.
8) Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B) issued by competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
9) PH certificate, as per Govt. rules, where applicable.
10) Exempted category-certificate issued by the competent Govt. authority, if applicable.
11) Ex-servicemen-certificate, if applicable.
12) First engagement letter issued by the Competent Govt. Authority as a para-teacher, where applicable
13) Experience certificate of a para-teacher issued by the D.P.O./ S.D.O for counting of services and age-relaxation, where applicable.
14) All relevant testimonials and certificates, relating to co-curricular activities, as per recruitment rules, if any.
15) Voter ID/ Aadhar Card.
16) One Passport size photograph, self-attested.
If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect, she/he will not be allowed to appear before the interview board.
The call letter for interview can be downloaded using the Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022 portal (https://www.wbbpeonline.com/dashboard).
In order to dissipate any confusion/ ambiguity, being the examining/recommending body, the Board makes it abundantly clear that the State Wide Merit List, for the 2022 Recruitment process will only be published after assessing/ evaluating every benchmark contained in the recruitment rules.
It is compulsory for everyone to maintain the Covid-19 Protocol.
Sd/- Dr. Partha Karmakar
No. 65-WBBPE dated 09.01.2023, Source
School Education, Teacher Eligibility Test