Mid Day Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2015-16
Government of West Bengal
Office of the Project Director
Cooked Mid Day Meal Project
School Education Department
ACHARYA PRAFULLA CHANDRA BHAVAN
Plot 7/1, Block- DK, Salt Lake, Sector – II,
Phone Nos.:- 033-23596761, 23344052 (Fax)
Memo No. 197(25)-ES(CMDMP)/Genl-11/2011 Dated: 02.06.2015
From: The Project Director, CMDMP,
School Education Department.
To: 1-18) The District Magistrate, …………… (All).
19) Jt. Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation,
5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.
20) Labour Commissioner, West Bengal,
New Secretariat Building (11th Floor), Kolkata – 700001
21) The Sub-Divisional Officer, Siliguri Sub-Division.
22) Executive Director, Education Department,
Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA),
Louis Jubilee Complex, PO & Dist: Darjeeling. Pin – 734101.
23) Chairman, Kolkata Primary School Council,
27-A, Bosepukur Road, Kolkata-700042.
24) The District Inspector of Schools (Secondary) …………… (AH).
25) The District Inspector of Schools (Primary) …………… (AH).
Sub: Mid-Day Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2015-16.
I am sending herewith the Mid-Day Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2015-16 for favour of taking necessary action.
In this connection, it may be informed that all eligible students attending the institutions must be served MDM on all school days including Saturdays irrespective of the approved number of students and working days. If the average number of the children availing MDM and the working days are more than the approved numbers, the concerned Nodal Officer may approach the State Govt. with evidence at the earliest for providing additional fund and food grains, if needed. The said proposal, thereafter, will be sent to the Govt. of India for additional allotment.
This may kindly be circulated to all concerned.
Enclo: As Stated.
Enclosure of Memo No. 197(25)-ES(CMDMP)/Genl-11/2011 Dated 02.06.2015
Mid-Day Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2015-16
Number of Days Sanctioned for Mid-Day Meal
|Sl. No.||Month||Total No. of Days in the month||Primary Schools (Class I – V)||Upper Primary (Class VI – VIII)||NCLP Schools|
N.B.: 1) MDM will be served on all school days including Saturdays.
2) If No. of approved days exceeds, Nodal Officer may approach the State Govt. with evidence for additional fund and foodgrains.
3) No. of approved days per month may vary keeping the total days in a quarter intact.
No. 197-ES dated 02.06.2015, Source
#Mid Day Meal