Mid-Day-Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2013-14
Published in School Education. Tags: Mid Day Meal.
Government of West Bengal
School Education Department
Mid Day Meal Section
ACHARYA PROFULLO CHANDRA BHAVAN
Plot 7/1, Block- DK, Salt Lake, Sector- II
Phone No. 033-223596761, Fax No.-23344052
Memo No: 167(24)-ES(CMDMP)/Genl-11/2011, Dated:- 01.04.2013
From : Shri N.N Barman,
Project Director, CMDMP,
School Education Department,
Govt. of West Bengal.
To: 1) The Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation, 5, S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.
2) The Labour Commissioner, W.B, New Secretariat Building, 11th floor, Kolkata-700001
(3 to 19) The District Magistrates…………………………………………………. (all)
20) The Executive Director, Education Department, Lowis Jubilee Complex, P.O. & District:- Darjeeling.
21) The Sub Divisional Officer, Siliguri, District:- Darjeeling.
22) The District Inspector of School (Secondary)………………………………(all)
23) The District Inspector of School (Primary) ………………………………….( all)
24) The Chairman, Kolkata Primary School Council, 27A, Bose Pukur Road, Kasba, Kolkata-700042.
Sub: Mid-Day-Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2013-14.
I am directed to send herewith the Mid-Day Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2013-14 for favour of your taking necessary action with stipulation that number of days as sanctioned per month may vary keeping the total days in a quarter intact.
In this connection, it may be informed that all eligible students attending the institutions must be served MDM on all school days including Saturdays irrespective of the approved number of students and working days. If the average number of children availing MDM and the working days are more than the approval, the concerned Nodal Officer may approach the State Govt. with evidence at the earliest for providing additional fund and foodgrains. The said proposal, thereafter, will be sent to the Govt. of India for additional allotment.
This may kindly be circulated to all concerned.
Enclo: As stated
Enclosure of Memo No: 167(24)-ES(CMDMP)/Genl-11/2011, Dated:- 01.04.2013
|Mid-Day-Meal Calendar for the Financial Year 2013-14|
|Sl. No.||Month||Total No. of Days in the month||Number of Days Sanctioned for Mid – Day – Meal|
|Primary Schools (Class I-V)||Upper Primary Schools (Class VI- VIII)||NCLP Schools|
N.B.: 1) MDM will be served on all school days including Saturdays.
2) If No. of approved days exceeds, Nodal Officer may approach the State Govt. with evidance for additional fund and foodgrains.
3) No. of approved days per month may vary keeping the total days in a quarter intact.