Registration for 6 months Training of Primary School Teachers
Published in School Education. Tags: Admission, B. Ed, D. El. Ed.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK-7/1, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
No. 53/BPE/BRIDGE/2015 Date: 16.03.2015
Registration Form for Six Months Special Programme on Elementary Education Training of Primary School Teachers of West Bengal, 2015
This is to notify all in-service primary school teachers of West Bengal having B.Ed./ B.Ed. (Special Education/ D.Ed. (Special Education) who have been appointed after 03.09.2001 to download and fill in the registration form.
- The Registration form, annexed to this notice can be downloaded from the websites www.wbbpe.org and www.wbsed.gov.in by the applicant teachers.
- The filled-in registration forms along with the Bank Drafts and relevant documents should be submitted to the District Inspectors of Schools (PE), of the concerned district.
- After the completion of the registration, the Board will provide the registered students with the study materials of the aforesaid programme and the PCPs will be started after fifteen days of the delivery of the study materials.
- The last date of submission of the filled-in forms for registration/admission into the said course, is 20-03-2015.
- All applications must accompany a demand draft, drawn on a United Bank of India branch in West Bengal in favour of “WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION”, payable at Kolkata.
- Documents to be enclosed with the filled in registration form are photocopies of Appointment Letter and B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education)/ D.Ed.(Special Education) pass Marksheet/ Certificate.
- The session will begin from March, 2015.
- The Board will take up all steps to make the study materials available to the student-teachers through website in due course.
- The in-service primary school teachers with B.Ed./ B.Ed. (Special Education)/ D.Ed. (Special Education) who have already applied for registration for Two Year D.El.Ed. (ODL mode) should enroll themselves in this Six Months Special Programme on Elementary Education in cancellation of their previous application.
The filled-in forms, Bank Drafts and other enclosures are to be submitted to the District Inspector of Schools (PE), of the concerned district.
The last date of submission of the filled-in forms for registration/ admission is 20-03-2015. The date shall not be extended in any case.
Sd/- Dr. Manik Bhattacharya
No. 53/BPE dated 16.03.2015, Source