District Magistrate, Darjeeling will be the Chairman of the Committee to review and re-assess the demand of all kinds of passenger transport services operating within and to and from the City of Siliguri.
Published in Transport
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
12, R. N. MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA-700001
No. 4505-WT/3M-134/2003 Dated: 11.12.2013
In partial modification of the Notification No. 4413/WT-134/2003 dated 05.12.2013 issued by the Transport Department it is hereby notified that the Committee, as referred in the said notification, will be constituted with members as noted below.
1. District Magistrate, Darjeeling – Chairman
2. Additional District Magistrate, Siliguri – Member
3. Deputy Secretary, STA, West Bengal, Siliguri Office – Member – Convener
4. D. C. (Traffic), Siliguri Police Commissionarate – Member
5. Representative Of S.J.D.A. – Member
6. Representative Of Siliguri Municipal Corporation – Member
7. A.R.T.O., Siliguri – Member
The matters, which are to be taken into consideration by the Committee while recommending their suggestions, will remain same as specified in the said notification.
The Committee is directed to submit their recommendations by 31st December, 2013.
4505-WT dated 11.12.2013