Government of West Bengal
Department of Health and Family Welfare
Swasthya Bhavan, GN-29, Sector-V
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Memo No. HF/O/RSBY-SNO/DIST-CORD-COM-02/002/968 Date: 08.09.2014
1. Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) is a multi stockholder and multi departmental scheme which needs close coordination amongst the concerned line departments and successful implantation at the grass root level. For the said objective State and District Level implementation Committee is constituted which replace the existing committee formed by State Nodal Agency.
2. The State Level implementation Committee is reconstituted with following members, it is Obligatory for the committee to meet regularly for effective coordination of the RSBY Scheme.
State Level Implementation Committee, RSBY
- Principal Secretary, Dept. of H&FW – Chairman
- State Nodal Officer, RSBY, Convenor & Secretary, Dept. of H&FW – Member
- Director of Health Services – Member
- One Officer from Labour Department (not below the rank of Joint Secretary) – Member
- One Officer from Panchayat and Rural Development Department (not below the rank of Joint Secretary) – Member
- One Officer from Department of Municipal affairs (not below the rank of Joint Secretary) – Member
- One Officer from Department of Transport (not below the rank of Joint Secretary) – Member
- Labour Commissioner, Department of Labour – Member
- Director Handloom & Textiles – Member
- District Key Managers [DKMs], (i.e. ADM in Charge of RSBY of each District) – Member
3. Meeting of the State level Implementation Committee (SLIC) may be held on regular interval at least once in each quarter. Chairman of the Committee can co-opt any other member.
4. All concerned are being informed.
Health & Family Welfare &
State Nodal Officer, RSBY