Subject: Travelling Allowance
A Government employee whose duties require him to travel extensively may be granted a permanent monthly travelling allowance subject to certain conditions.
- Submission of Declaration for Leave Travel Concession
Instructions in respect of such an employee, who has already availed Leave Travel Concession (LTC) in foreign country for self and or for any member of the family during the period from 01.11.2015 to till date.
- Additional Instructions regarding Leave Travel Concession
In case, any violation of the declaration or booking of tickets is detected subsequently, it will be seriously dealt with in terms of provisions of the West Bengal Services (Clarification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1971.
- Leave Travel Concession for College and University Employees
For regular and whole time teachers, including Librarians and Physical Instructors and Graduate Laboratory Instructors of the State-aided Universities and Government-aided colleges.
- Clarification regarding LTC and HTC Rules
Further clarification of certain points in respect of Memo No. 7370-F dated 09.10.2015 and No. 427-F dated 25.01.2016 regarding LTC and HTC for State Govt. employees.
- Definition of Nearest International Airport in LTC Rules
Nearest international airport means such airport of the country nearest to the country of visit and not the same nearest to the employee’s headquarter/ place of posting.
- Leave Travel Concession Rule for W.B. Govt. Employees
One LTC once in 10 years to visit any place in the neighbouring countries, namely, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives or within the Country.
- 10% Dearness Allowance for West Bengal Govt. Employees
West Bengal Chief Minister Ms Mamata Banerjee on Friday held a meeting with the federation of Government employees at Netaji Indoor Stadium and announced 10% DA to government employees.
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Journeys on Transfer
Packing allowance will be admissible if any quantum of luggage is carried by the officers irrespective of the fact whether he has claimed transportation charges for the personal effects or not.
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Daily Allowance
A Government employee on tour will draw daily allowance for the entire absence from Headquarters starting from departure from Headquarters and ending with arrival at Headquarters.
- Travelling Allowance Rules – Journeys on Tour
Employee having Pay between Rs. 12,300 and Rs. 16,400 may also be permitted to travel by air on tour at their discretion provided that the distance involved is more than 500 kms.