Clarifications on West Bengal Health Scheme

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
  • #61642

    I am an employee (West Bengal Legislative Assembly Secretariat, Assembly House, Kolkata). My daughter born with TUMOUR on 8th January, 2013. Now, Dr. Subhasis Saha (CMRI) operate her on 12th January, 2013. Please tell me, my daughters operation charges, will I get the benefit of reimbursement?


    I am an employee of education department under GTA,Darjeeling.we are facing problem in reimbursement of fund under WBHS 2008. Our applications for reimbursement have been lying pending since two years at our Head Office, i.e Education Department,GTA, Darjeeling.
    Could any body please guide us how reimbursement is made at the Head Office?


    I have already enrolled in wbhs’08 while in group c service in the kolkata police directorate. Hence I have 5 health cards. Now I have joined L and LR dept.,GoWB as a group A officer. what can I do to continue the scheme and to take facilities?


    whether Phaco with IOL having package rate of Rs.14500/-is reimbursed if done in nonempanelled private nursing home.


    Dear Sir,
    Treatment is going on for my mother .she is having health card.Can you please provide us with the codes of different tests like ketonebody test,w.b.c count,Amylase,Creatinine test etc.
    So sir can you please provide me the link from where I can find my required details.

    Pradipta Adhikari


    Sir, I am very serious Cardio patatient my Three Artary blocked 95% my ejection fraction. 35% now my pulse rate 45 . At this position dr. Advice PERMANENT PACEMAKER IMPLANATION DUE to my problem as AV synchrony can be maintained in dual chamberPPI. Now RTIICS approximate estimated cost Rs.1,65,642=00. But your prior permisdion requird before implanation. I am very hopeless withing 26-02-2014 pacemaker implantation urgent due to my health condition. I will submitt all relevant paper through proper chanel on 23-02_2014 at berhampur irrigation division, murshidabad. I pray to you if iwill go to your department with all relevant paper and a advance copy of my prayer if you arrange me prior permission for save my life.i am waiting for your kind feef back as early as possiable.


    My Husband is a government pension holder without any medical allowance. I am a staff nurse of a Government Hospital.Will my husband be entitled to the medical facility availed to me under the West Bengal Health Scheme,2008.


    My elder brother is a government pension holder under KMDA office.Will my brother be entitled to the medical facility availed to me under the West Bengal Health Scheme,2008


    I am a pensioner of govt. of W.B. I left for TMH, Mumbai for treatment of Cancer on 19.01.13 without receiving the WBS ID Card though I had applied for WBHS some time during the month of April, 2012. I received the WBHS ID card after return from the treatment at TMH, Mumbai. In the WBHS ID Card the date of issue found to have been as 1.4.2012. It is not understood that why the medical allownce of Rs. 300.00 has no yet been deducted from my pension ?
    2. It is understood that prior approval of the Secretary is not necessary if one who is Cancer patient n had gone out side of the state (Tata M. Hospital, Mumbai). I have the similar situation. Is it true that there is even no necessary of referral letter of govt. recognised hospital ? Please reply.


    if (class-3) Incumbent have treatment in enlisted private nursing home . so maximum how much rupees he can claim ?. so please send me details guide line. with G.O Number

    Thanking you
    Dhruba Narayan Darjee


    I have the same situation and I need to know the reply.


    i had w.b.health scheme cards,2008 along with my family & surrendered it during my service period. now i have retired in august,2014. can i get retiremt health scheme card during my retired period


    If any department of Government is lagging behind in the approval of the treatment then it not only makes it a case of deficiency of services but also a violation of Human Rights from Right to Life point of view. You can send the Finance Secretary a demand justice notice as a pre litigation step. I hope it will work.. Most of the application are stuck at the table of dishonest, corrupt and sadist clerks and authorities promoted from the lower level. You can also make the matter known to the Secretary Finance Department through FAX which is received in his chamber’s back office.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.