West Bengal Backward Classes Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 1968-L Dated 10th October, 1995
West Bengal Act XIX of 1995
THE WEST BENGAL BACKWARD CLASSES DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCE CORPORATION ACT, 1995.
An Act to establish a Backward Classes Development and Finance Corporation in West Bengal.
- Short title, extent and commencement.
- Constitution of the Corporation.
- Disqualifications for membership.
- Resignation of Chairman, Vice-Chairman and other members.
- Removal from office of Chairman. Vice-Chairman or other members.
- Validity of acts and proceedings.
- Transaction of business.
- Managing Director, General Manager, Chief Accounts Officer and other staff.
- Officers and other employees of the Corporation not to have any interest in contract etc.
- Conferment of powers on Managing Director.
- Functions of the Corporation.
- Powers of the Corporation.
- Acquisition of land.
- The Corporation to act on business principles.
- Capital of the Corporation.
- Additional Capital.
- Guarantee by State Government in respect of shares.
- Receipts into, and payments from, the general fund of the Corporation.
- Dividends on shares.
- Reserve and other funds.
- Expenditure from fund.
- Audit by auditor appointed by State Government.
- Power of State Government to issue instructions.
- Furnishing of returns etc.
- Supersession of the Corporation.
- Liqudation of the Corporation.
- Recovery of sums due.
- Power to make rules.
Download: No. 1968-L dated 10.10.1995BCWD, OBC, SC, ST