Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) are officially designated groups of people and are one of the most disadvantaged socio-economic groups in India.
- West Bengal Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Identification) (Amendment) Act, 2022
- Inclusion of Kurmi Community in the ST List of West Bengal
- List of Scheduled Tribes in West Bengal
- Constitution of West Bengal SC, ST and OBC Development and Finance Corporation
- West Bengal Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Development and Finance Corporation Act, 2017
- West Bengal Hindu Social Disabilities Removal Act, 1948
- Hostel, Meal and Maintenance Charges for SC/ST students
- State Level Vigilance and Monitoring Committee for SC ST PoA
- West Bengal Backward Classes Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1995
- Constitution of West Bengal Commission for Backward Classes
- West Bengal Commission for Backward Classes Act, Rules etc.
- West Bengal Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Development and Finance Corporation Act, 1976
- Ambedkar Centre for Excellence
- Prevention of Atrocities – Guidelines to Police Officers