GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
No. 1423-L. 8th August, 1994
West Bengal Act XXXIX of 1994
THE WEST BENGAL BOARD OF MADRASAH EDUCATION ACT, 1994.
An Act to establish a Board of Madrasah Education in West Bengal and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
1. Short title, extent and commencement.
3. Establishment and incorporation of the Board.
4. Composition of the Board.
5. Appointment in default of election.
6. Publication of the names of elected, nominated or appointed members of the Board.
7. Term of office of members of the Board.
8. Casual vacancies.
9. Appointment, term of office, salary and allowances of the President.
10. Temporary and acting arrangement for the office of the President.
11. Disqualification for membership.
12. Disputes relating to the eligibility or manner of election of members.
13. Resignation and removal of members.
14. Conduct of meetings.
15. Restriction on Voting.
16. Person in the service of the Board.
17. Travelling allowance.
Committees of the Board
18. Constitution of Committees.
19. Functions of Committee.
Powers and Functions of the Board and the President
20. Functions of the Board.
21. Power and duties of the President.
22. Meetings of the Board.
23. Meetings of Committee.
Finance and Audit
24. Annual report and budget estimate.
25. Payment to the Board by the State Government.
26. West Bengal Madrasah Education Board Fund.
27. Application of the West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education Fund.
30. Audit Report.
31. Board to furnish information.
32. Power of State Government to suspend proceedings.
33. Certain persons to be deemed to be public servants.
35. Power of Tribunals.
37. Transitory Provisions.
38. Power to make rules.
39. Repeal, saving and validation.
40. Board to.be guided by directions of the State Government.
41. Supersession of the Board.
42. Consequences of supersession.
43. Board to continue as a body corporate.
44. Re-establishment of the Board.
45. Power to remove difficulties.
No. 1423-L dated 08.08.1994, Source