Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students for 2012-13

The Eligibility Criteria of Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students are as follows: 1. He/ She must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal having annual family income less than Rs. 2.00 lakh and secured a minimum 50% marks.

West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. Of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization

Notice inviting Application for Post-Matric Scholarship for the year 2012-13

(For Minority Student)

The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites Online Applications from meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsee) who are pursuing Higher Secondary course or Under Graduate/Post Graduate courses under recognized Boards/ Universities of West Bengal and other recognized Boards/Universities of other states of India. Students perusing under Graduate/ Post Graduate technical or professional course are not eligible in the programme. However they may apply under Merit — Cum — Means Scholarship of this Corporation. Students of Technical and Vocational courses in ITI/ITC affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training of class XI and XII level are also eligible. Details of Scholarship may be seen at our website www.wbmdfc.org. and www.momascholarship.gov.in.

The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:

1. He/ She must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
  2. His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
  3. He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the previous final examination.

General Terms & Conditions:

1. The eligible students are to apply Online at www.momascholarship.gov.in (Post Matric Scholarship) after finalizing and submitting the same to their Institutions. The last date for submission of Online application is upto midnight of 30th September 2012 for both Fresh and Renewal cases.
  2. After submission of Online applications, the students are required to submit duly signed printed version of their Online applications along with all supporting documents to their respective Institutes. The last date of submission of duly signed hard copy of Online applications to the respective Institutions is 10th October 2012 for both fresh and Renewal cases. It is to be noted that without receipt of hard copy, the applications are likely to be rejected.
  3. For further details the students may contact the Enquiry Office of WBMDFC on phone No. 033-4004-7469 AT ‘AMBER’, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-1, and KOLKATA-700064 or the office of Minority Affairs in their concerned district located in the D.M’s office.
  4. 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.

Sd/- Managing Director
WBMDFC

Comments

1. Md Din Mohammad says

sir, Ami jalpaipuri govt pharmacy collage e pori. Sir 1st lote amr nam ase ni…er por ki kono lot publist hobe?jodi hoi sekha ne ki amar nam asbe.. Thank you my dear sir

2. Md.Mashud Alam says

Sir, Please,sendSCHOLARSHIP to me. I am appearing BCA scond seemest in GOUR MAHA BIDIY A LAYA .So,request.

MD.MASHUD ALAM
    VILL&P.O.-UTTAR DARIAPUR
    P.S.-MALDA PIN-732201
    MALDA (W.B)

3. Sarwar alam says

2013Ami bolchi murshidabad thak a domkal bhabataran high school student sir bolchi j ami form fillup kore jama diyea chilam to akhono taka paini kano na school a khata dhokayni

4. md.jawed says

Sir i have fill the form of renewal nd i got good% bt my name is not in the list ;sir there would be a thrd slot if there thn plz inform••••

5. mohmad aasif says

sir,i am in 2nd year pg course, sir i wants to apply for scholarship,sir i applied online, but option for institute is only school/collage,there is no university option so that i can apply,now i am applying of line,sir there should be option for university also, my 2nd year result for pg course is awaited can i apply for scholarship sir please mention thank you.

6. MD ALAMGIR MOLLICK says

SIR AMI BELDANGA SEWNARAYAN RAMESWER FATAPURIYA COLLAGE A PORI SIR AMI EKHNO KONO SEHOLARSHIP PAI NE.SIR AMI SCHOLARSHIP PABO TO ?SIR EK TO DAKBEN.

7. kamar uddin choudhury says

sir,I am poor student from a backword village named Dhalidhar grant in Hailakandi district. I have passed HSLC Exam. from Seba this year with 88.5% marks.Now I need scholarship for my further studies.

8. Nure Mojassam says

My dear, sir
    I am poor student. I passed the madhymik pariksa 2013 with 78.57 marks. Now I study XI with science group. So, I need scholarship.
    Your faithfully
    Nure Mojassam

9. Md Golab says

This year i pass H.S. and now i have need money to admission in college So please send money. adress- School-Hemtabad Adasha vidyalaya (H.S). hemtabad,uttar dinajpur..

10. Mehebub Zayed Alam says

ami 1st yr e scholarship peye6ilam tai ami khv economic die sahajjo peye6ilam ,but 2nd yr e abr fresh formfilup kre6ilam kintu scholarship pai ni tai sir bl6i ami jeno 3rd yr mane ai 2013-2014 scholarship ta pai plz sir ektu dekhben .ai scholarshipta pele ami khv upokrito hobo.
    2013-2014 post matric scholarship r ki form fillup start hoe6e ?plz ektu janaben sir..Thank you sir

11. Nabila Ali says

sir i applied in minority welfare post matric scholarship system last year my problem is i did’t find my status how i can sir and please reply very soon and send my scholarship sir kindly do above things

12. Akbar ali says

Dear sir i have not recived any scholarship in my life. I am belong to very poor family my fahter and mother death i am student of (n.b.u)birpara college ba 2nd year student my roll no 1250 please send scholarship so impontet name akbar ali s/o late tapshir ali vill ramjhora bazar po ramjhora pin 735228 dist jalpaiguri(wb)

13. Subhonc@gmail.com says

School murshidul alom choudhury memorial acadmy algapur ar chatro ame 2010 a apply koria chelam mainority akon o amar account a taka dukay na kano boltay parban mohashoy matric post.

14. sanu Das says

I shri ,Sanu Das,student of sundarban Adarsha Vidya Niketan(H.S) in class xi,south 24 parganas. Ami ki vabe online a form fill up korbo.?plz help me in that way.

15. gazirahman9@gmail.com says

Ami 2010 sale m.p pass kore akta minority form fill up kori abong 2550 taka peye chilam but tar pore ar ak baro ami taka paini.ami jotodur jani ak bar pele aro akbar paowa jai, keno paini janaben ar ebar h.s pass korechi apnader duai 72% no peyechi allready online a form fill up kore college e joma diyechi.ebar jeno 2 barer takata pai tar arrengement korben. Md Gazi rahman,c/o-Faratulla mondal, Vill- Radhar para, P.O-Goas, P.S-Islampur, DIST-Murshidabad.

16. ABSARUL HAQUE says

sir, i have applied for wbmdfc loan but i forgot the registered ID and number. How could i get this again i have no any information regarding my registration. It happens because of bad connection of internet.

17. Lowel Lobo says

Sir, I have received the scholarship for the year 2013 .I want to receive it in the future also. My humble request for you to send the scholarship again. Thank you once again sir.,

18. MD SHARIQUE BEG says

sir, i m a resident of howrah and have already taken scholarship for merit cum means scholarship, but this time its asking for my adhar card which i dont have..plz help…the last date is 15 sep

19. Rafat sultana says

i m student of 3rd year from mahila mahavidalay clg . I fill in wbmdfc scholarship(2011-12) . I recived of 3000 check but when i got a check of 3000 the time is over & my check was lab .

20. md shakil zamader says

sir……………
    i m student of(diploma in pharmasy) 2rd year from md shakil zamader cipt clg . I fill in wbmdfc scholarship(2012-13) . My humble request for you to send the scholarship again.
    Thus i therefore , request you to adopted necessary steps immediately so as to review my check..

21. MD NURUL HUDA says

I AM MD NURUL HUDA STUDENT OF GOBINDA PUR ACADEMY P.T.T.I ,DOMKAL MURSHUDABAD, WEST BENGAL……………. pls send my scholarship>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Becuse I AM A VERY POOR STUDENT ……………………………………………………….. Pls

22. mrinal kanti pal says

hi sir,
    i did not get my 2nd year scholship due to i fault that i did not apply for that. now in 3rd year when shold i apply for sc scholship in the finance year 2013-2014. please informe me in my mail id that i will greatfull to you.
    your”s faithfully,
    mrinal kanti pal

23. Md barkat ali says

I passed Graduation on 24th june 2009. I have no work to earn money due to my idleness.I cannot perceive in this condition.I will try many time to get loan from minority scholarship but I faild. I wonder that what I do? At the end I think there is nothing to be done but also to correct. Please recollect me the function to gain a huge loan.

24. sk samsul alam says

I am b.sc Zoology 1yr student.Amar hs percentage 65%.I fill up post matric scholarship online application.amar temparory id ‘T2013wbpms121985.Kintu jokhon ami feedback a temparory id merea parmanent id jante ja66i tokhan dekha66a’YOU ARE APPLIED BUT NOT IN MERIT LIST’.Keno ata dekha66a & keno amar application canclled holo pls bolben.

25. mukul mandal says

I am a student of civil engineering
    my family very poor.
    Place…………………………,…,……..sent my scholarship
    My college R.P.B.M. J.C.E.T
    Jiagang ,hatibagan ,murshidabad ,742123

26. Mijanur Ali says

I am a student of Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya (B.A 1st year Geography Honours)
    my family very poor.
    Place….sent me scholarship
    Mijanur Ali,
    Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya,
    Dist-Cooch behar..

27. Asif Iqbal says

Sir Ami WBMDFC Post Scholarship 2013-2014 Ta Online A Apply Korachi. Cheque Gulo Kokhon Asba. Amar Tution Fees Baki Accha Dita Pare Ne. Kindly Cheque Gulo Quickly Send Korun. Ami P.P.D High School A VTC HS Ar Student.

……………………….Becausc My Father Is Day Leabour
    P.P.D High School
    P.O:-Panduk
    Pin:-713152

28. ABDUL HANNAN.S/O DAUD ALI says

SIR ASSALAMOALAIKUM AMI BORTOMAN KOLKATA ALIAH UNIVERSITY ER UNDARE MALDA DISTRIC E M.M /(M.A)PART ONE E PORASUNA KORCHI.MERI CUM MINS SCHOLARSIPER JONNO APPLICATION KORECHI BALANC KOBE DIBEN JANALE KHUSI HOTAM.KALIYAGANJ UTTAR DINAJPUR.

29. Mithun sk says

I am mithun sk Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.. student. my family income only father earn only farmer. farm very poor earn. sir please help me

My collage name
    THE NEW HORIZONS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
    phasn-II, City Center (South G.T. Road) Durgapur-713208
    Fax: 0343-2542108

30. Ruvel Islam says

Sir, I am Ruvel Islam. University of Kalyani 3rd year Math(H) student. My family income only fathar earn only farmar. Farm very poor earn. Sir please help me. College address: DUMKAL COLLEGE,BASANTAPUR P.O-Basantapur, dist-Murshidabad pin-742406 (W.B ). Ph-03481 230770

31. sk hasanuj jaman says

Sir,my name is sk hasanuj jaman,my father name is sk asraful islam.student at uluberia collage..b.a.1st year(pass),roll no-2655,my family income is very low..so plese help us…pls pls..uluberia collage,uluberia ,howrah.

32. khairul hoque says

sir,my name is khairul hoque
    s/o- sk mantu
    vill-paranpur upartola
    p.s-ratua
    dist-malda
    college-chanchal college (university of gour banga)
    sir,my family is poor please me for many

33. MABUD SHAIKH says

Application details of my minority students post matric scholarsip.. My name -MABUD SHAIKH.-
    DATE OF BIRTH- 04:04:1993.
    C/o – MD IMDADUL SHAIKH.

34. MD SONTU SK says

sir, ami Lalgola collage a B.A 1 yer pori. sir, amr schoolarship application frome ami CURIYAR(POST) Kore pathiyechi, kintu ami akhono ami Taka payni kano? plese plese halpe me

35. mahammad ali biswas says

i am a student of B.A 3d year Bengali(H) student. sir my family is very poor. Beacause my father is a farmer.
    my collage name is netaji satabarshiki Mahavidyalaya.
    sir pleace ……. sent my scholership

36. ABDUL ALIM says

I AM B.A IIrd YEAR (GENERAL) STUDENT FROM SOUTH MALDA COLLEGE . I COMMENT THAT YOU TO QUICKLY MY SCHOLARSHIP CHEQUE TO THIS COLLEGE

VILL+P.O:-ARJUN PUR
    P.S:-FARAKKA.
    DIST:-MURSHIDABAD.
    STATE:-WEST BENGAL.
    PIN NO :-742202

37. SK SURAJ says

I AM B.A Ist YEAR (GENERAL) STUDENT FROM NEW ALIPORE COLLEGE COLLEGE. MY FAMILY VERY POOR.
    Place…………………………,…,……..sent my scholarship cheqe, my college new alipore.

name- sk suraj
    father- sk alauddin
    vill- south shyampur sekh para
    p.o- shyampur
    p.s- maheshtala
    dist- south 24parganas, kolkata-700137

38. Hossain Ali Mir says

I’m Hossain Ali Mir from Muragachha, Krishnagar (Nadia). Please send my scholarship. I’m so poor it’s help my study. So please send it as early as possible.

Thank you very much.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Hossain Ali Mir.

39. Sha alam mistry says

Sir, i am sha alam mistry, studying wth pharmacy final yr at orissa.,.belonging to a poor family…plz plz sent my scholarship cheque as early as possible…

40. Taj Mahammad Ali says

Sir, i am Taj Mahammad Ali .i study at paikar high school,apply renewal scholarship.but i not receive cheque.i belonging to a poop family to have ur kind and sent my cheque at paikar high schook as soon as possible.address-vill+po-paikar high school,ps-murarai,dt-birbhum(w.b)pin 731221

41. ABDUR ROUF SAMIM SARKAR says

I’m omuk i need to some money because i have to need apple mobile for browsing..plz give me this..i have to thankful about u..

42. Abdul Rahman says

I belongs to a poor family…my tution fees are 4 months due…I need my scholarship….please sand my scholarship in my college…

My college name is- Sammilani Mahavidyalaya….
    Add:- baghajatin.e.m.by.pass……kolkata- 700094,
    Phone no: 24626869…….plz contact us…

43. obaidullah says

sir
    I am obaidullah, study in M A Arabic hons. In AMU Aligarh U P

I need some money to purchase a laptop becose many book of arabics are not availabe in india if i can a take a laptop than i can download many books by internet.
    so i reuested to you kindly plz help me

44. Abdul bari molla says

Dear sir, my need a scholarshid, I read in class BA 2nd yr. (hons.) because my family is very poor,and my father is a day labour. so i need a scholarship…..pls help me….

45. INTIKHAB ALAM says

Sir,i am intikhab alam, reading at jangipur college.i am seen my name in 2014 list.but i failure last exam.my college says that failure student not get check.then what do me…plz tell……..

46. ISLAM ANSARY says

my name is islam Ansary.I study at Raghunathpur college history (honours ).there postmatric from fill up then i not add 2nd year recive copy.becouse then i not addmision in 2nd year.so my form not ignor.please given my chek becouse my famaily has very poor.

47. Aloke Ghosh says

Organiser teacher recrute and apoinment how meny time longer? Durgapur Bwn Ld. HIGHCOURT ORDER AND 365 DIN BENGALIPAPER 28 DEC 2013 NEWS ? MAY POSSible for joint

48. Motahar Hossain says

I Motahar Hossain vill-Panjari para p.o-sudarshannagar p.s-banshihari Dist-D/Dinajpur. I stady at Malda College
    I belong from poor family
    please send my scholarship to
    my college.

49. Anukriti Moktan says

Sir, I am a student of Class X (ICSC) and reading at St. Joshephs Convent, Kalimpong. My father is unemployed whose annual income is below 1, 00, 000. My retired grand father is financing me till. Now, he is very old. I do not want to be dependent of his pension. Besides this, he is a Cancer patient an is under treatment at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Now, it is understood that l belong to Minority Community (my religion is Buddhism). Now, I earnestly request to the authority concerned of the Minority Commission to provide the fund as per rule for my further education and for which I shall remain ever grateful. Thank you.

50. Ibrahim hussain says

I am a student of B.A. Hist(Honus) 1 st year in Bhairav ganguly college.
    I am belong a poor family. I also teach some student 4 money. And pay it my younger sister. Who’s name is Kashmire khatoon.Reading in Titagarh free India High school. There is so many Crices of money that i can not be mainten my tution. So, i am requesting to u plz help me.

51. Md irfan says

R/sir,
    i m student of class-(XI) KANKINARA HIMAYATUL GURUBA HIGH SCHOOL. I belonge a poor family & mere father hmare sath nhi rhte h
    so,please send my scoolarship

52. Nayeem ahmed says

sir i have given my form on nov 2013 but i have’nt found your said website plz send me your website so that i can get my scholarship money soon.plz plz plz plz plz

53. Sabbir hossain says

Sir, ami murshidabad er khidirpur altab hossain ptti college a pari..amar baba gato panchayet election a mara gechen.amader arthik abostha khub kharab..please amar schoolarship kare diben…please

54. SOURAV MONDAL says

SIR,AMAR NAAM SOURAV MONDAL.AMI TARANIPUR HIGH SCHOOLER CLASS XII ER STUDENT.AMI ONEKBAR SCHOLERSHIP ER FORM JOMA DIYECHI,KINTU EKBARO SAHAJYO PAINI…AMI AMAR STUDY CONTINUE KORTE CAHI COLLAGE ER MADHYAME…TAI AMAE BINITA NIBEDAN J,AMAKE EKTU SAHAJYA KORBEN….THANK YOU

55. SK FARIDUL AMIN says

DEER SIR
    I was reading only ramsaday college and BA(part ii) and computer coarse yctc (DITA,CITA).MY family is a very poor and BPL .
    I am only new candidate in minority.

56. saqlain mansoor says

sir please tell when you give me post metric minority scholarships ihave to take addmission in class XI please please please………………………

57. Rakibul Islam says

sir, I Rakibul Islam from Barasat College had filledup a form of talent support but I could not get any scholarship from post metric (Talent support).
    So therefore I request you to kindly help me to get the scholarship.

Regards,
    Rakibul Islam

58. anamul says

From anamul to mino ity officer
    Sir ami (Hs.) Part.ll student
    ami application form dekhte parchina.
    -jodi apnara help Korean tahole khub bhalo hoy.
    End.