Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students

The Eligibility Criteria of Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students are as follows: 1. He/ She must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal having annual family income less than Rs. 2.00 lakh and secured a minimum 50% marks.

West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. Of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization

Notice inviting Application for Post-Matric Scholarship for the year 2012-13
(For Minority Student)

The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites Online Applications from meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsee) who are pursuing Higher Secondary course or Under Graduate/Post Graduate courses under recognized Boards/ Universities of West Bengal and other recognized Boards/Universities of other states of India. Students perusing under Graduate/ Post Graduate technical or professional course are not eligible in the programme. However they may apply under Merit — Cum — Means Scholarship of this Corporation. Students of Technical and Vocational courses in ITI/ITC affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training of class XI and XII level are also eligible. Details of Scholarship may be seen at our website www.wbmdfc.org. and www.momascholarship.gov.in.

The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:

1. He/ She must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
  2. His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
  3. He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the previous final examination.

General Terms & Conditions:

1. The eligible students are to apply Online at www.momascholarship.gov.in (Post Matric Scholarship) after finalizing and submitting the same to their Institutions. The last date for submission of Online application is upto midnight of 30th September 2012 for both Fresh and Renewal cases.
  2. After submission of Online applications, the students are required to submit duly signed printed version of their Online applications along with all supporting documents to their respective Institutes. The last date of submission of duly signed hard copy of Online applications to the respective Institutions is 10th October 2012 for both fresh and Renewal cases. It is to be noted that without receipt of hard copy, the applications are likely to be rejected.
  3. For further details the students may contact the Enquiry Office of WBMDFC on phone No. 033-4004-7469 AT ‘AMBER’, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-1, and KOLKATA-700064 or the office of Minority Affairs in their concerned district located in the D.M’s office.
  4. 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.

Managing Director
WBMDFC

Comments

1. Nayeem ahmed says

sir i have given my form on nov 2013 but i have’nt found your said website plz send me your website so that i can get my scholarship money soon.plz plz plz plz plz

2. Md irfan says

R/sir,
    i m student of class-(XI) KANKINARA HIMAYATUL GURUBA HIGH SCHOOL. I belonge a poor family & mere father hmare sath nhi rhte h
    so,please send my scoolarship

3. simranjeet says

I study at Jaipur engineer college, kukas sir
    I belong from poor family sir please send my scholership sir
    plz
    plz
    sir

4. Ibrahim hussain says

I am a student of B.A. Hist(Honus) 1 st year in Bhairav ganguly college.
    I am belong a poor family. I also teach some student 4 money. And pay it my younger sister. Who’s name is Kashmire khatoon.Reading in Titagarh free India High school. There is so many Crices of money that i can not be mainten my tution. So, i am requesting to u plz help me.

5. Anukriti Moktan says

Sir, I am a student of Class X (ICSC) and reading at St. Joshephs Convent, Kalimpong. My father is unemployed whose annual income is below 1, 00, 000. My retired grand father is financing me till. Now, he is very old. I do not want to be dependent of his pension. Besides this, he is a Cancer patient an is under treatment at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Now, it is understood that l belong to Minority Community (my religion is Buddhism). Now, I earnestly request to the authority concerned of the Minority Commission to provide the fund as per rule for my further education and for which I shall remain ever grateful. Thank you.

6. Motahar Hossain says

I Motahar Hossain vill-Panjari para p.o-sudarshannagar p.s-banshihari Dist-D/Dinajpur. I stady at Malda College
    I belong from poor family
    please send my scholarship to
    my college.

7. Aloke Ghosh says

Organiser teacher recrute and apoinment how meny time longer? Durgapur Bwn Ld. HIGHCOURT ORDER AND 365 DIN BENGALIPAPER 28 DEC 2013 NEWS ? MAY POSSible for joint

8. ISLAM ANSARY says

my name is islam Ansary.I study at Raghunathpur college history (honours ).there postmatric from fill up then i not add 2nd year recive copy.becouse then i not addmision in 2nd year.so my form not ignor.please given my chek becouse my famaily has very poor.

9. Abdul qadir says

I dnt knw how to receive my scholar ship money and when..i submit my minority form in 2013 in my councilor office

10. INTIKHAB ALAM says

Sir,i am intikhab alam, reading at jangipur college.i am seen my name in 2014 list.but i failure last exam.my college says that failure student not get check.then what do me…plz tell……..

11. Rejuwan zamsed says

I study at Islampur college i belong from poor family please please send my scholarship to my college