West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation
(A Statutory Corporation of Govt. of West Bengal)
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization
In terms of announcement of MOMA, GOI.
Applications are invited for Post-Matric Scholarship for the year 2014-2015
(For Minority Students)
The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites online applications from meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Parsee) who are pursuing Higher Secondary course or Under Graduate / Post Graduate courses under recognized Boards/Universities of West Bengal and other recognized Boards/Universities of other states of India. Details of Scholarship may be seen at our website www.wbmdfc.org.
The Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
2. His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
3. He/ She should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the last final examination of the Board/ University.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The eligible students are to apply Online at www.momascholarship.gov.in finalizing and submitting the same to the Head of their Institutions.
2. After submission of online applications, the students are required to submit duly signed printed version of their Online applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes.
3. Timeline for 2014-15:-
|1.||Last date for submission of Online Applications for Fresh/Renewal Scholarship by the students.||15th September 2014||10th October 2014|
|2.||Last date for submission of duly signed printed version of Online Applications along with all supportive documents to their respective institutes by students||25th September 2014||20th October 2014|
|3.||Last date for scrutiny of Online Applications and submission of the verified hard copy with supportive documents to the District Officer Minority Affairs (DOMA) of the concerned districts at district Head Quarter by institutions. For institutions in Kolkata, the verified hardcopy of the applications with documents are to be sent to the office of WBMDFC, at ‘AMBER’ DD-27/E, Salt Lake, Sector-1, kol-700064 (1st Floor)||5th October 2014||31st October 2014|
4. Additional documents are to be attached with the hard copy of Online Applications:-
a) Photocopy of applicant’s bank passbook containing name and CBS a/c no., bank branch name.
b) One CANCELLED CTS Cheque leaf.
5. Only online applications under Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme will be accepted. Offline applications will not be accepted.
6. 30% Scholarship has been kept reserved for the Girl Students.
I. It is to be noted that without receipt of hard copy along with the supportive documents, the applications are likely to be rejected.
II. Multiple applications are also likely to be rejected.
III. Distance Education applications are likely to be rejected.
Sd/- Managing Director
“AMBER”, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-I, KOLKATA-700064
Phone No: 033-40047469, Website: www.wbmdfc.org