Provisional List for Admission into Pharmacy Diploma, 2013-14
Published in Health. Tags: Admission.
Government of West Bengal
Directorate of Health Services
Swasthya Bhawan, GN – 29, Sector – V
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091
Memo No. HPT/1P-04/2010/A4889, Dated: 23.07.2013
The I.T. Officer-in-Charge
Swasthya Bhawan, Salt Lake
Sub:- Admission in Diploma Course in Pharmacy 2013 – 2014.
Enclosed please find herewith the Notice along with a copy of the Combined Provisional List of eligible candidates for admission into Diploma Course in Pharmacy for the session 2013-2014.
You are hereby requested to take necessary steps for notification of the said list in the official Website of Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal (www.wbhealth.gov.in). preferably on 23/07/2013 (Tuesday). This notification of the advertisement should be preserved in the official website till 31st August, 2013.
Asst. Director of Health Services (Admn)
NOTICE FOR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IN THE 1st YEAR CLASS OF DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY, JALPAIGURI, KALYANI AND BANKURA FOR THE SESSION 2013-2014
1. The total No. of Institution wise seats are as follows:
a. I.P., Jalpaiguri: U.R.- 34, S.C.- 13, S.T.- 04, O.B.C.- 03, P.H.- 02 and G.H.C.- -4
b. I.P., Kalyani: U.R.- 39, S.C.- 13, S.T.- 04, O.B.C.- 03, P.H.- 01
c. I.P., Bankura- U.R.- 38, S.C.- 13, S.T.- 04, O.B.C.- o3, P.H.- 02
2. The provisional list of candidates selected for provisional admission in the 1st year class of Diploma in Pharmacy course are being published consisting of U.R.-324, S.C.- 075, S.T.- 004, O.B.C.-109, P.H.- 003 candidates.
3. The admission for all the three Institutes will be made centrally at Swasthya Bhavan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-91 on 1st August, 2013.
4. The enlisted candidates must report themselves within 11 a.m. on the aforesaid date and place, failing which for whatsoever the reason may be the candidature will be cancelled.
5. The enlisted candidates must put their signature in the attendance sheet kept with the Reception-in-charge as a token of their presence, failing which it will be presumed that the candidate is absent as a token of their presence, failing which it will be presumed that the candidate is absent on the date of admission and the candidature will be cancelled.
6. The admission will be made from among the candidate present at the time of admission in order of Sl. No. of the list till all the seats are filled up.
7. The following documents will be required at the time of admission:
a. Original and two attested copies of Madhymik exam, or equiv. passed certificate showing therein age/ date of birth.
b. Original and two attested copies of Mark-sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination.
c. Three stamp size photographs.
d. Original and one attested copy of S.C./ S.T./ O.B.C./ P.H. certificate in appropriate cases.
8. Fees to be deposited at the time of Admission for one year
a. Admission fee : Rs. 500/-
b. Tuition fee : Rs.1200/-
c. Session fee : Rs. 100/-
d. Registration fee : Rs. 500/-
e. Caution Deposit : Rs. 200/-
f. Hostel Seat Rent : Rs. 1200/-
Total for 1st Year : Rs. 3700/-
9. The first year class will commence of & from 21st August, 2013.
10. The admitted candidates have to report themselves within 29th August, 2013 to Principals of Institutes in which he/ She will be admitted in writing failing which his/ her candidature will be automatically be cancelled.
O.S.D. & Ex-Officio Dy. Director of Health Services
(Admnistration), West Bengal
No. HPT/A4889 dated 23.07.2013, Provisional List: General, SC, ST, OBC, PH, COMBINED, Source