Central Selection Committee (Nursing) 2013-2014
Admission Notice for B.Sc. Nursing Course for the Session 2013-2014
1. Prescribed application forms for admission to the first year B.Sc. Nursing Course in the Nursing Colleges in West Bengal will be available from 16th July 2013 to 29th July 2013 from the office of the Central Selection Committee (Nursing) at West Bengal Government College of Nursing, Kolkata (SSKM Hospital Campus), 244, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 020 (from 1100 hrs to 1600 hrs in working days and Saturday upto 2 p.m.) and also from,
a) College of Nursing, Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata 88, College Street, Kolkata – 700 073
b) College of Nursing, R.G. Kar Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata – 700 004
c) College of Nursing, Burdwan Medical College & Hospital, Burdwan.
d) College of Nursing, Bankura Sammilani Medical College & Hospital, Bankura.
e) College of Nursing, Midnapore Medical College & Hospital, Midnapore.
Forms will be distributed to only female candidates qualified as per merit list published by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Board of Examination 2013 (JENPARH).
2. The application form will be supplied on submission of the receipt of the original Treasury Challan showing deposit of Rs. 40/- (Rupees Forty) only under the head 0210 – Medical and Public Health-03-Medical Education, Training and Research-105-Allopathy-005-fees for joint Entrance Examination-16-others etc. for joint Entrance Examination 2013 on prescribed columns, of TR Form 7 in words. Admission to 1st Year B.Sc. Nursing Courses for the session 2013-2014. Account Code 0210-03-105-005-16. Candidates should produce the original JENPARH Admit Card 2013 and Rank Card 2013 and Original Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent and original Mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent (10+2) at the time of receiving the application forms for admission to the 1st year B.Sc. Nursing Course for the Session 2013-2014, Challan should be in the name of candidates. Challan should be issued after declaration of the counseling notice in the website.
3. Cheques, Bank Draft, Postal Order receipt, original treasury challan from other treasury located outside the state of West Bengal and request for application form by post will not be entertained. Each application shall be accompanied by documents as detailed in the application form.
4. In case of scheduled Caste and Scheduled tribe candidates, the certificates should be as per notification of list of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe in West Bengal as authenticated by the Secretary, Scheduled Caste & Tribe welfare Department, Government of West Bengal vide No: 112(2)TW/EC dt: 7th March, 1991.
5. Candidate must not be below 17 year of age on 31st December 2013 (Date of Birth of the candidate shall be after 31st December, 1996). Only female candidates who have secured minimum of 50.00% or more aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) and pass mark in each subject in higher Secondary or any 10+2 equivalent Examination in case of general candidates and 40.00% or more for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes & P.C.
6. Candidates shall have to appear personally with the application form (duly filled in) with all relevant documents including Rank Card (with two set of Xerox copies of each document) for counseling as per her rank (JENPARH) on fixed date, time and venue as mentioned below. Failure to appear for counseling on specified date add time and place will automatically forfeit her claim for admission.
7. Appearing in counseling does not guarantee the admission to any colleges. Seats will be allotted to a candidate only on fulfilling the eligibility criteria, subject to availability of seats in the colleges.
8. Those who will be selected for enrolment through counseling shall have to pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) non-refundable as counseling fees on the day of counseling.
*other clauses as per JENPARH advertisement.
Schedule for counseling as hereunder:
|Date of Counseling||Time||Categories||Ranks form||To|
|30.07.2013||0900-1100||All STs’ & SCs’ and PCs’|
|0200 – 0400||General||501||1100|
|0400 – 0500||General||1101 -1300||Till last seat is filled up|
Venue: Auditorium College of Nursing, Medical College & Hospital, 88, College Street, Kolkata – 700 073
SEAT MATRIX FOR ADMISSION IN B.Sc NURSING COURSE 2013-2014
|SL.NO||NAME OF THE COLLEGE||Total Seats||S.C 22%||ST 6%||P.C 3%|
|1||WEST BENGAL GOVT. COLLEGE OF NSG (SSKM CAMPUS)||25||5.5||1.5||0.75|
|2||COLLEGE OF NURSING MCH||50||11||3||1.5|
|3||COLLEGE OF NSG R.G KAR, MCH||50||11||3||1.5|
|4||COLLEGE OF NSG B.M.CH, BURDWAN||50||11||3||1.5|
|5||COLLEGE OF NSG, B.S.M.CH, BANKURA||50||11||3||1.5|
|6||COLLEGE OF NSG, MEDINIPUR MCH||50||11||3||1.5|
|7||COLLEGE OF NSG, N.R.S MCH||50||11||3||1.5|
|8||MA SARADA COLLEGE OF NSG||25||5.5||1.5||0.75|
|9||B.M. BIRLA COLLEGE OF NSG||40||8.8||2.4||1.2|
|10||APOLLO GLENEAGLES NSG COLLEGE||100||22||6||3|
|11||CON, ASIA HEART FOUNDATION R.N. TAGORE||100||22||6||3|
|12||SOVARANI NURSING COLLEGE||40||8.8||2.4||1.2|
|13||WOODLANDS COLLEGE OF NURSING||50||11||3||1.5|
|14||PEERLESS COLLEGE OF NURSING||30||6.6||1.8||0.9|
|15||FLORENCE COLLEGE OF NURSING||30||6.6||1.8||0.9|
|16||NEOTIA ACADEMY OF NURSING||50||11||3||1.5|
Admission Notice in Bengali Format:-