Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the Chairperson
Central Selection Committee (Nursing)
Notice for on line counselling for admission in B.Sc. Nursing Course 2014, Nursing Colleges of West Bengal
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. Nursing Counselling :
- Candidates must not be below 17 years of age as on – 31st December 2014. (Date of Birth of the candidate shall be after 31st December 1997).
- Only female candidates who have secured 50.00% or above in case of Unreserved candidates in aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English(PCBE) and pass mark in each subjects in higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent. In case of reserved candidates aggregate marks should be 40.00% or above and pass mark in each subject.
- Must be permanent resident of West Bengal for Govt. Institution for admission in Govt. Institution.
- Rank holder in JENPARH Examination, 2014.
PROCESS OF E-COUNSELING
- All eligible and willing merit listed candidates can register after payment from any place and access the counselling application through internet on the validation of a few credentials available on individual’s JENPARH ADMIT CARD.
- Counselling fee ( NON REFUNDABLE) for Unreserved candidates Rs.500/-, and reserved candidates Rs. 250/-. Payable at any branch of State Bank of India in the bank account number 30029233452, along with service charges of the bank, Rs. 50/-
- Payment must be done offline before registration by generating the challan from the www.wbmcc.nic.in website.
- On successful registration, a candidates can log in to the system through a user ID and password.
- Registration is mandatory for all eligible and willing candidates. In case of non registration by a candidate in the specified period, the candidate would not be permitted to participate in the counselling for submission of choices.
- On line Registration by candidates is allowed only in first round. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the 2nd round counselling.
- Candidates can get themselves registered online from any internet point during 1st round of counselling in predefined registration period.
- Candidates, after successful registration can submit their choices and revise them as many times as desired before locking.
- Candidates are required to lock their choices at the end of the locking period. Unlocked choices automatically locked by the system and would be considered for the allotment of the seats.
- Choices of the institution selected by the registered candidates would be processed at the end of 1st round of counselling and candidates would be allotted seats in the order of Merit as per reservation criteria and also availability of seats in the institution.
Successful candidates in 1st round are required to report to allotted institute during the specified period of reporting for completion of admission formalities Viz-
- Document verification.
- Submission of willingness for further up gradation/ participation in the subsequent round of counselling.
During the 2nd round of allotment, the choices exercised during 1st round will be considered for up gradation as well as fresh allotment for those candidates who have not get any seat in the 1st round of counselling.
Reporting at allotted institute is mandatory for each candidate, otherwise the candidate may forfeit the allotted seat and would not be allowed to participate further round of counselling.
Candidates can Resign (withdraw) from counselling during reporting in any of the round of counselling but would not seek refund of counselling fee in any way.
After each round of allotment, a successful candidates who has secured a seat has to Physically report at the allotted institute or reporting centre;
Medical examination form to be obtained from respective colleges during the time of reporting. Candidates has to undergo the specific medical check-up and filled in medical check-up form to be submitted to the respective institutions within three (3) days. In any case if it is found that the candidate is not medically fit her candidature will be cancelled.
Sd/- Bulbul Kundu
Central selection Committee (Nursing), 2014
Govt. of West Bengal