Govt. of West Bengal
Central Selection Committee (Nursing) 2015
Notice for on line counselling for admission in B.Sc. Nursing Course, 2015
Nursing Colleges of West Bengal.
Memo. HCN/593 Date: 13.07.2015
Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. Nursing Counselling:
- Candidates must not be below 17 years of age as on – 31st December 2015. (Date of Birth of the candidate shall be before 31st December 1998).
- Only female candidates who have secured 50.00% or above in case of Unreserved candidates in aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) and pass mark in each subjects (separately in theory and practical) in higher secondary (10+2) or equivalent. In case of reserved candidates aggregate marks should be 40.00% or above and pass mark in each subject (separately in theory and practical)
- Must be permanent resident of West Bengal for admission in Govt. Institution.
- Rank holder in JENPARH Examination ‘2015.
PROCESS OF E-COUNSELING:
- All eligible and willing merit listed candidates can register after payment from any place and access the counselling application through internet on the validation of a few credentials available on individual’s JENPARH ADMIT CARD.
- Counselling fee (NON REFUNDABLE) for Unreserved Candidates Rs. 500/-, and Reserved Candidates Rs. 250/- payable at any branch of Allahabad Bank along with services charges Rs. 10.
- Payment must be done offline before registration by generating the challan from the www.wbmcc.nic.in website.
- On successful registration, a candidate can log in to the system through an user ID and password.
- Registration is mandatory for all eligible and willing candidates. In case of non registration by a candidate in the specified period, the candidate would not be permitted to participate in the counselling for submission of choices.
- On line Registration by candidates is allowed only in first round. No fresh registrations will be allowed in the 2nd round counselling.
- Candidates can get themselves registered online from any internet point during 1st round of counselling in predefined registration period.
- Candidates, after successful registration can submit their choices and revise them as many times as desired before locking. Candidates are required to lock their choices at the end of the locking period. Unlocked choices automatically locked by the system and would be considered for the allotment of the seats.
- Choices of the institution selected by the registered candidates would be processed at the end of 1st round of counselling and candidates would be allotted seats in the order of Merit and as per reservation criteria and also availability of seats in the institution.
Process for Admission:
Successful candidates in 1st round are required to report to allotted institute during the specified period of reporting for completion of admission formalities Viz.-
- Document Verification – Candidates are required to produce all original documents during verification, if failed to produce the original documents her candidature will be cancelled.
- Submission of willingness during online admission to the institution for further up gradation/ participation in the subsequent round of counselling.
During the 2nd round of allotment, the choices exercised during 1st round will be considered for up gradation as well as fresh allotment for those candidates who have not get any seat in the 1st round of counselling.
Reporting for online admission at allotted institute is mandatory for each candidate, otherwise the candidate may forfeit the allotted seat and would not be allowed to participate further round of counselling.
Candidates can resign (withdraw) from counselling during reporting in any of the round of counselling but would not claim for refund of counselling fee by any means.
After each round of allotment, a successful candidate who has secured a seat has to present physically at the time of document verification and admission to the allotted institute.
Medical examination form to be obtained from respective colleges during the time of reporting. Candidate has to undergo the specific medical check-up and filled in medical check-up form to be submitted to the respective institutions Within three (3) days. In any case if it is found that the candidate is not medically fit her candidature will be cancelled.
NB:- Registered candidates have to follow the website regularly till the completion of counselling for any change in schedule/ special notice.
Central selection Committee (Nursing), 2015
Govt. Of West Bengal
Schedule for online Counseling for B.Sc. Nursing Course, JENPARH – 2015
|Sl. No||Counseling events||Dates of Events||Total No. of Days|
|ROUND -11.||Generation of e-Challan and deposition of Counseling fees in any branch of Allahabad Bank.||15.07.2015 to 21.07.2015 As per Banking Hours & as per server time.||7 Days|
|2.||Round 1 online registration by merit listed candidates JENPARH-2015.||16.07.2015 to 23.07.2015, 10 am to 5 pm as per server time.||7 Days|
|3.||Round 1 Choice filling by the candidates.||16.07.2015 to27.07,2015 up to 5 pm.||12 days|
|4.||Round 1 choice locking||27.07.2015 up to 5 pm.||1 day.|
|5.||Round 1 Result processing & publication||28.07.2015 & 29.07.2015||2 Days|
|6.||Reporting to Platinum Jubillee Hall, R.G.Kar Medical college & Hospital, for verification of document of all allotted candidates, (candidates has to be present physically during verification)||03. 08.2015 to 05.08.2015, 10 am to 4 pm||3 Days|
|7.||Reporting to respective colleges of nursing for online admission.||05.08.2015 to 12.08.2015||8 days except on Sunday.|
|8.||Display of vacant seat after round 1 admission.||13.08.2015||1 day|
|ROUND-II9.||Round II result Processing||14.08.2015||1 Day|
|10.||Round II result publication.||17.08.2015,10 am to 4 pm||1 day|
|11.||Reporting to W.B. Govt. Colleges of Nursing for verification of document ,for fresh allotted candidates in round II||19.08.2015 up to 4 pm.||1 Days|
|12.||Reporting to respective Colleges for online admission.||19.08.2015 to 21.08.2015||3 days.|
|13.||Display of vacant seat after Round II admission reporting||24.08.2015||1 day|
|ROUND – III 14.||Round III choice filling||24.08.2015 after 1 pm. onwards to 25.08. 2015||2 Days|
|15.||Round III Choice locking||25.08.2015 within 5 pm||1 Days|
|16.||Round ill result processing & publication||26.08.2015 & 27.08.2015||2 Days|
|17.||Reporting to W.B. Govt. Colleges of Nursing for physical verification of documents for fresh allotted ‘! candidates in round II.||29.08.2015 from 10 am to 4 pm.||1 Day|
|18.||Reporting to respected colleges of nursing for online admission.||29.08.2015 to 31.08.2015||3 days (except Sunday)|
NB:- All eligible candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for any change in Schedule or any other information related to counseling.
No. HCN/593 dated 13.07.2015, Source