Existing, retired State Government employees pensioners, Family Pensioners, AIS and retired AIS officers who have not enrolled their names under the WBHS may be allowed to enrol up to 31.03.2019.
Published in Finance Tags: WBHS
Government of West Bengal
No: 101-F (MED) WB Date: 11.10.2018
The existing, retired State Government employees/ Family Pensioners, AIS Officers rendering their services in this State and also retired AIS Officers rendered their services in the affairs of the State have been getting the benefit of medical treatment as provided under the “West Bengal Health For All employees and Pensioners Cashless Medical Treatment Scheme, 2014.” In terms of Finance Department Memorandum No: 28-F(MED)WB; Dated- 29.03.2018, enrolment as well as uploading of Photo, Signature and Blood Group in the W.B. Health Portal was open from 01.10.2017 to 31.03.2018. The re-enrolment benefit for the employees/ Pensioners who had already opted out of the Scheme was extended from 31.10.2017 to 31.03.2018 vide Finance Department Notification No: 953-F(MED)WB; Dated- 31.10.2017. However, on further assessment it has been found that still a substantial number of Government Employees and specially Pensioners have yet to enrol themselves under the said Scheme.
Now, the Governor is pleased to order that:
1) the existing, retired State Government employees pensioners, Family Pensioners, AIS and retired AIS officers who have not enrolled their names under the W.B. Health Scheme may be allowed to enrol their names under the Scheme up to 31.03.2019.
2) the last date of uploading Photo, Signature and Blood Group in the W.B. health portal (https://wbhealthscheme.gov.in) by the already enrolled Govt. employees/ Pensioners including Family Pensioners is hereby also extended till 31.03.2019.
3) such Employees/ Pensioners including Family pensioners who have already opted out of the Scheme may also enrol their names under the W.B.H.S. within 31.03.2019 from the date of issuance of this notification.
4) new entrants into the Government service shall, however, be allowed to exercise option and complete enrolment under the Scheme within 2(two) years of their appointment into the Government service.
5) the applications for enrolment under the W.B.H.S. should be submitted online keeping adequate time in hand so that the entire process for enrolment should be completed by 31.03.2019.
6) the Issuing Authority of the enrolment certificate should ensure that the enrolment process could be completed within 31.03.2019.
Sd/- H.K. Dwivedi
Additional chief secretary
Government of West Bengal
No. 101-F dated 11.10.2018, Source