Department: Higher Education
Promotion and regulation of Higher Education and Cultural development including Technical or specialized education in the State Universities and Colleges. Tabular View
- Fee Structure of Engineering & Technology Colleges, 2018-19
Tuition fees and other fees in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture Courses in the Self-financing Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges for the academic year 2018-19.
- Ad-hoc Bonus to Employees of State-Aided University, 2017-18
Grant of Ad-hoc Bonus for the year 2017-18 to the employees of State-Aided Universities under administrative control of Higher Education Department and West Bengal State Council of Higher Education.
- Online Admission into UG/ PG Courses for Session, 2018-19
Admissions to all Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses (Honours and General) in the State-funded higher education institutions were made through online, merit based system.
- Guidelines for Admission to B.Ed Course, 2018
Admission to self-financed B. Ed./ M. Ed./ B. P. Ed./ M.P. Ed. colleges will be done centrally by the affiliating University through on-line mode only.
- Implementation of e-Pension for College Employees – SOP
All Principals/ Vice-Principals/ Teachers in Charge of Grant-in-Aid Colleges are requested to start processing pension papers through e-Pension software by using the password activation link.
- e-Pension Scheme for Employees of Grant-in-Aid Colleges
e-Pension system will be applicable for all pensioners or family pensioners of regular full time teaching and non-teaching employees of Grant-in-Aid Colleges of West Bengal w.e.f. April, 2018.
- Common Entrance Examination for Sikh Minority, 2018
(i) JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani, (ii) Narula Institute of Technology, Kolkata, (iii) Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata, (iv) Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Engineering, (v) Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Kolkata.
- Vector Control Measures in College Premises of West Bengal
For prevention and control of Vector-borne disease and general awareness programme among the students regarding preventive measures against Dengue and Chikungunya.
- CAS & Re-designation in Govt. Engg. Colleges – Clarification
Clarification towards re designation and Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) for the Teachers of Govt. Engineering & Technology Colleges in West Bengal.
- Eligibility Criteria for Vice-Principal of Govt-aided College
Terms and conditions including qualification and other relevant requirements for being designated as Vice-Principal of a Government-aided College.