Department: Higher Education
Promotion and regulation of Higher Education and Cultural development including Technical or specialized education in the State Universities and Colleges. Tabular View
- Enhancement of DA/ DR in Universities w.e.f. Jan, 2019
Matter of enhancement of Dearness Allowance (DA) for the Teachers, Non-Teaching Employees and Dearness Relief (DR) for Pensioners of the State-aided Universities w.e.f. 01/01/2019.
- How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship
Steps to be followed to apply online for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship. Step 1: Open the home page of e-Governance portal for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship (https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in).
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship, 2018
SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME, 2018 for providing financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students of West Bengal, pursuing higher studies.
- Pay scale of Principals of Govt. Engineering Colleges
Principals of Degree Level Engineering Colleges shall be allowed the Pay Band of Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-with AGP of Rs. 10,000/- plus Special Allowance (instead of Special Pay) of Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Science Popularisation in West Bengal during 2018-2019
Proposals for Science Popularisation viz., Science Awareness, Seminar, Workshop, Conference, Science Camp, Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, Teaching & Learning Materials & Methods, Skill Development Training Programme etc.
- Ex-Gratia to Pensioners of State-Aided University, 2017-18
Pensioners whose basic pension plus dearness relief on pension as on 31.03.2018 did not exceed Rs. 25,000/- are not eligible for ad-hoc bonus shall be paid an ex-gratia grant of Rs. 2,000/- per head.
- Guidelines for Admission in MCA Programme, 2018-19
Guidelines for admission in MCA Pragramme through decentralized Counseling (Institution Level) process for the academic year 2018-19.
- Admission through De-Centralized Counseling, 2018-19
Guidelines for admission to vacant seats in degree level engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy courses after the e-counseling and Mop-up round of counseling in 2018 through decentralized counseling.
- Filling Up of Vacant Seats of UG Courses, 2018-19
Fill up the vacant seats in the undergraduate courses from the applicants who have already submitted applications or those who may apply for the vacant seats through online portal of the institutions.
- Online Admission into UG/PG without any Physical Presence
On-line admission process should be done based on merit and prospective students should not be called for counseling or verification of documents during the process of admission.