e-Bantan (Online Budgetary Allotment) – Training
Government of West Bengal
NABANNA 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road Howrah-711 102
No. FS-112/2014 Date: 18.06.2014.
From: H.K. Dwivedi, IAS
Principal Secretary, Finance Department, Government of West Bengal.
To: All District Magistrates.
This has reference to the earlier communication issued by the Finance Department vide Memo No. 2088-FB dated 28th February, 2014, wherein it had been stated that the Finance Department was going to introduce the IFMS project with effect from 1st April, 2014 starting with e-Bantan (online Budgetary Allotment).
2. e-Bantan for online budgetary allotment has been introduced with effect from 1st April, 2014. Training of the officials of the State Departments and Directorates has also, been completed.
3. We now need to undertake the training of all Drawing & Disbursing Officers (DDOs) and Sub-Allotting Officers (SAOs) in the districts. In order to accomplish this, some Treasury Officers (TOs) and Additional Treasury Officers (ATOs) have been identified to act as Nodal Officer-cum-Master Trainer to train the DDOs and SAOs.
4. You are requested to spare the officers, as listed in the enclosed Annexure, for attending the training programme.
5. You are further requested to organize training programme on IFMS in your district and sub-divisions for the training of all DDOs and SAOs. The Nodal Officers-cum-Master Trainers will impart the training of all DDOs and SAOs at the district and sub-division level.
6. This training in your district should be completed latest BY 15th JULY, 2014.
Enclo.: As stated.
Sd/- H.K. Dwivedi
No. FS-112/2014 Date: 18.06.2014, Source