West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo no. 1560/BPE/2017 Date: 29.06.2017
NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
TWO YEAR D.El.Ed. COURSE (REGULAR) FOR THE SESSION 2017-2019 IN THE INSTITUTIONS RECOGNISED BY THE NCTE & AFFILIATED TO WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION AS PER LIST-I OF NCTE PUBLIC NOTICE, dtd. 17-06-2017 DISPLAYED IN THE WEBSITE www.ncte-india.org
In terms of the Memo of the Department of School Education, No. 378-ES/EE/PTTI-23/17, dated 09-06-2017, Online Applications are invited from candidates who are eligible as per NCTE-norms (Annexure-2 of NCTE Regulations-2014) i.e. 50% in H.S or its equivalent examination or 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular & Face to Face Mode) for the Session-2017-2019 in the Institutions, recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education and mentioned in the List-I of NCTE, annexed to the Public Notice, issued by NCTE on 17.06.2017.
Details regarding eligibility & admission procedures, will be available from 06 p.m. of 30-06-2017 in the websites: www.wbbpe.org, www.wbsed.gov.in & http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
In terms of Public Notice of N.C.T.E dated 17.06.2017 the students seeking admission in the Session 2017-2019 are advised to apply for admission only in the D.El.Ed. Institutions in the list-I, annexed to the aforementioned N.C.T.E- Public Notice in their official website: www.ncte-india.org as on date.
The eligible and interested applicants are requested to visit the following websites:
and follow the procedures as given hereunder:
1. Visit the website www.wbbpe.org /www.wbsed.gov.in/ http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
2. Click on the link – “Online Application for Admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular/face to face mode) for the session 2017-2019” and follow the instructions therein carefully and apply for admission.
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION AND COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
- The process of online application shall be opened from 06 p.m. of 30-06-2017 to 14-07-2017.
- The heads of the respective Institutions will submit the verified & authenticated applications (downloaded & printed) to the Board latest by 17-07-2017
- The Board will approve the Merit Lists between 18-07-2017 & 23-07-2017.
- The process of admission as per the Approved List should be completed between 24-07-2017 and 26-07-2017.
- Classes of the new Session must start on and from 27-07-2017.
- The Heads of the respective D.El.Ed. Institutions, affiliated to the West Bengal Board of Primary Education and listed for admission under this Notification are requested to contact with the Board for their secret User Id & Password between 03-07-2017 and 05-07-2017.
Helpline Nos. 033 29860246, 033 23379313, 033 23598099
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi