Online Admission to 2 years D.El.Ed Course, 2018-20
School Education. D. El. Ed.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
Memo No. 928/BPE/2018 Date: 13.06.2018
TWO YEAR D.EL.Ed. COURSE (REGULAR) FOR THE SESSION 2018-2020
IN THE INSTITUTIONS RECOGNISED BY THE NCTE & AFFILIATED TO
WEST BENGAL BOARD OF PRIMARY EDUCATION
Online Applications are invited from candidates who are eligible as per NCTE-norms (Annexure-2 of NCTE Regulations-2014) i.e. 50% in H.S or its equivalent examination or 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN for admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular & Face to Face Mode) for the Session-2018-2020 in the Institutions, recognized by the NCTE, affiliated to West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
Details regarding eligibility & admission procedures, are available from 05 p.m. of 13-06-2018 in the websites: www.wbbpe.org, www.wbsed.gov.in & http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
The eligible and interested applicants are requested to follow the procedures, given below:
- Visit the website www.wbbpe.org/ www.wbsed.gov.in/ http://wbbprimaryeducation.org
- Click on the link – “Online Application for Admission to Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (Regular/face to face mode) for the session 2018-2020” and follow the instructions therein carefully and apply for admission.
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION AND COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES
- The process of online application starts from 05 p.m. of 13-06-2018 and will continue till 26-06-2018.
- The heads of the respective Institutions will submit the verified & authenticated applications (downloaded & printed) to the Board latest by 28-06-2018
- Classes of the new Session must start on and from July, 2018.
- The Heads of the respective D.El.Ed. Institutions, affiliated to the West Bengal Board of Primary Education and listed for admission under this Notification are requested to contact with the Board for their secret User ID & Password between 15-06-2018 and 25-06-2018, if such User ID and Password have not been issued earlier.
Helpline Nos. 033 29860246, 033 23379313, 033 23598099
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi
No. 928-BPE dated 13.06.2018